CWRP - Marshh's Staff Application

Marshh

RP Name: TR 21stGMHVYO SSG Marsh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207369245

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time, (PST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, I want to be a staff on Synergy's CWRP server because I wan't to offer my experience to the server and be more involved with the community and server itself. I want to be able to help people as much I can and be there for the community. I want to make the server enjoyable for all make them have an amazing time at Synergy. Another reason why I want to be staff is I want to apply for GM and host events mainly during the night to keep everyone entertained as much as possible during that time. I want to get back in to Staffing and being able to enjoy the experience as a staff and a player itself. Thank you for taking your time to read my Application.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My names Jacob, I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in High School graduating online, I'm very short but a cool person to hang around if you get to know me :D. I'm going to community college in the fall (GWC) Golden West College and hopefully I graduate from there and from then on I'm not sure what I wanna do. I live in California and unfortunately bored in quarantine :(.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Icefuse: Attained the rank of Admin

Kairos Gaming Military and HaloRP: Both Senior-Moderator

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

| TR 21stGMHVYO SSG Marsh has played for 60:25:17.

Edited by Marshh
Add to staff experience. Also keeping playtime up to date

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Yes I completely agree, I talked to Fizzik about that and he said It was completely fine and more than enough. But i will still take it in to consideration!

Edited by Marshh

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

It’s my boy Marsh! You’ll probably make the time up as this app is up. I would say to get a bit more time before applying but I’ve heard good things about you on the server already. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Thank you Kurt! I’ll definitely work on my time on the server and be active as much as I can!

Thank you man, Appreciate it!

Much appreciated!

Forum Admin

+1, same shit he said before, minimum is 75hours I'm pretty sure and if you didn't get waived I'm not sure what will happen but you seem serious enough lad

Edit- I just read the fizzik bit so don't worry

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Yea don’t worry, I will make up the time I promise and much appreciated man!

Thank you man I really appreciate it!

That's what I'm here for, to offer my experience and help the server as best as I can! Much appreciated <3

Appreciate the +1!

Thank you, Much appreciated!

Much appreciated man <3

Will do! Appreciate it man :D

Much appreciated man!

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Thanks for the tip! My hours have gone up quite a bit!

Thank you! btw I'm Harsh

Banned

+1 Yeah I am fine with this

• Friendly 1

Much appreciated!

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Thanks man! Ikr :)

Ok give me one sec doing it right now

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview!

Failure to do so by 6/3/20 will result in a denial.

@Marshh

//locked
//moved to pending
( Now has the time needed: | TR 21stGMHVYO SFC Marsh has played for 75:17:06. )