Tomm's Staff Application

Tomm

RP Name: Tomm | Iri Camas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184547615

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a staff member because I enjoy helping people anyway I can. I also want to become a staff member because I love this community as a whole and I would love to be a part of it. I would like to be an administrator because I really enjoy helping people out and doing anything I can to brighten someone's day. I know many times where I asked for a staff member and they helped me in many ways and I would like to do that for others especially if they get joy from what I helped them to do. I wish to be a part of the staff team to further make relationships with people on the staff team and to all around be someone that everyone can talk to. Also, another reason why I would like to become staff is I love doing events and if I could be a part of it and help the event, that in itself would be amazing. Also I love making people have fun and I feel that if I was a staff I could help people, whether that be making a SIM for someone or setting someone's HP, I want to do anything I can to help them accomplish that and let them have a fun time on the server.I wish to join the staff team because I believe that in order to meet new people and make new friends that this is a good step for me to go and learn more about people and be a good face to the new people that join the server. Finally, staff to me is not someone that wants to get on people's nerves, staff to me means someone who cares how others feel and love to help them in any way that they can. So, if I became staff I would do anything in my power to make others happy and in return, not only will they be happy but I will be also knowing that today I made someone happy and that's all that matters to me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Hi, my name is Tomm and I am very hardworking and I make sure that if I was given a task I make sure to get it done. I am very encouraging and try to make everyone smile in any way I can no matter how I might be feeling. I am very outgoing and I love getting my face out there and being a good person someone can talk to if they need someone to talk to. I am very kind and friendly to everyone I meet and I try to make everyone's day and treat everyone with the respect they deserve.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was going to put in a re-app for this server but because I was an Admin then I put in a re-app they wanted me to start back at NA so that Is why I decided to just make a new app in general anyways so I was an Admin on this server but they wanted me to start over again so I am making a new application.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1309:25:06 and counting :)

Edited by Tomm
Forgot to add steam ID lul
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview!

Failure to do so by 5/30/20 will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to pending

Edited by Hades