Staff Application 3? IDK.

Snadvich

RP Name: Jedi Master Direk Vhaun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115518545

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope 

Why did you leave the staff team?: Dissatisfied with the HS at the time (About a Year and a half ago) . Also burnt out outta my fucking mind

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Since Corona is coming round and forcing people to stay indoors, I got a lot of time on my hands. As it turns out, GMOD is a good way to waste my next 4 months of my life. Personally, I hear a lot of shit about the GM branch and see a lot of shit myself. I’m also sitting here looking at what is a minimum of like 2 events a day. I feel like I could inject a bit more activity and creativity back into Events on main. The GM branch is in desperate need at more active bodies to run itself efficiently and properly while maintaining quality.  Also I want to be able to add to RP on the server which needs it in downtimes where there's literally nothing but Tryouts going on.  Lastly, i’m here to make sure people have fucking fun on a video game where you roleplay as someone from Clone Wars by helping initiate RP and give people something to do.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): First few weeks were great. It was great doing all these new server ideas with the new Endor Map and shiet. After two months of constant work in the GM branch trying to make up for the fact I did something really fucking stupid. After a while I was demoted down to admin and decided to call it quits there. Overall, I’d give it a 7/10 needs more quality events.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Snadvich
2 hours ago, Snadvich said:

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Weren’t you VA or SA?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

+1, good luck :) 

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

The return of General Onion and Commander Gonk is nigh

+1 a good lad and someone who is always eager to help people.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

You're 15? WTF

Some men just hit puberty before others I suppose cause god damn you sound much older. But seriously you are a good member of staff and have been around a long ass time. You'll do good

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1 bruh i thought you were mad older bro fooled me 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

Oh snap @Gadgeti forgot the those characters. 

+1 bring back those characters 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 5/22/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Snadvich

//Locked
//Moved to Staff Applications -> Pending

Banned

You have been accepted! 
Welcome to the team. 
//Moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif