Elite Corps Sniper Job

Kessel

Name: Wesker (Kessel)

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Add a sniper job to the 41st Elite Corps.

Implementation: This change adds a new whitelist with a model we already have on the server. I was recently appointed the Scout Sniper Lead of GC, and I am working to revive the branch, since it's been completely dead (not a single person in it) for a long time. I've already drafted a tryout, and am scouting for branch officers. I think it would be good to have this branch available to EC, too.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Clone_sniper

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

[Add] or Change: 41st Sniper 

Job: 41st Sniper

Slots: 10

Description: The 41st Elite Corps, simply known as the Elite Corps, was a military corps of the Grand Army of the Republic. The 41st Elite Corps, which consisted of sub-units such as Green Company, was composed of clone troopers under the leadership of Clone Commander CC-1004 "Gree," who served under Jedi General Luminara Unduli during the early period of the Clone Wars.

Model: models/player/synergyroleplay/cblake/41stec/sharp/41stsharp.mdl

Weapons: rw_sw_dc15x | rw_sw_dc15a_o | rw_sw_dc15s

Other: N/A                                                                                                                                                                                                                

-1 I believe that this would take away from the "scout and recon" aspect of GC and what makes them special. There is already ARF for this reason in the EC. If anything, doing this would only split the number of people that would be ARF and end up creating another dead branch. Also specialization tryouts are bad so please take that out back and delete it before anyone gets hurt.

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 4
  • Management

Gotta aGree with @Egg on this one.

ARF cancels out Sharpshooters and vice verse. If you already have an ARF unit just stick with that.

(Also maybe add the sharpshooter helmet as a bodygroupr to the ARF job like how y'alls Support job has two helmets)

-1 :PepoThink:

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Spite_Slays said:

+1 Gives the 41st something more specialized to the Reconnaissance aspect of the battalion without having to be ARF

You have the whole subunit of GC with camo scout models that I payed for out of my own pocket bruh. EC is mechanized battalion, even in lore were primarily a vehicle battalion. Small group of ARFs is perfect for the battalion with the entire other subunit

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1

-1 this is dumb, you have ARF. Most battalions remove the SharpShooter or in your case Sniper job and merge with ARF anyway. I think if anything youve gone about reviving it all wrong and whoever is guiding you into doing that needs some guidance themselves. You dont add more diversity to something to bring people in, that only further spreads the limited people you have and at this point its none.

And on top of that, its great to know the lore on a wiki page but how about how it functions on the server? You have GC and EC, GC does exactly what you want, EC is a mech based group why are we adding snipers when we have a squad to do that?

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

-1 arf are snipers. We got rid of ss cause it's shit. Totally uneeded just flexing lore

(Don't kill me if I fucked smth up, I don't know shit about Green Company or 41st)

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

-1 Why don't you just use the ARF troopers as an "Initiation" to going forward and becoming Scout Snipers later on?  That is what I think would make their purpose far greater, especially if someone was interested in becoming GC.

Edit: Don't know a whole lot about 41st or how they work. 

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• 2 weeks later...
Head Admin

Looks at ARF... literally has a sniper.

-1 lmao

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander