CWRP - Andrews Staff Application

Andrews

Forseen had voided my application cool-down

RP Name: Master of the Order Mace Windu | TCO ARC Sergeant Major Coric | Naval Recruit Surgeon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56345544

VIP (Y/N): Y 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So initially I wanted to come back to Staff to assist not only my battalion, but as well as the Jedi Order and the server however some complications arose and I took a step back to rethink what am I actually wanting to do on here, set some goals for myself as well reevaluate whether I should or should not try staff for technically the 3rd time but ehh, whos counting. After some time thinking and contemplating, I've have decided that I would like to return to my old roots and start fresh, helping improve the server in any situation I am able to as a with being a New Admin and a Trainer Officer. I also do miss the atmosphere of being in a team that has one goal in mind and being surround of like-minded individuals that want to to achieve the same goal as everyone else wants in the Staff Team , to assist and help the server as best as you can. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): So I'm a simple 18 yearold  that is playing Garry's Mod for some reason, currently live in Florida. I've been around the block when it comes to gaming and had my share of good & bad experiences not only GMOD but also on Arma. I have sunk around 6000 hours into Arma III and I loved that game. I think that I am a chilled person? you can find that out on your own but, I do enjoy gaming and helping people out when I can. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Previous CWRP & MRP Director

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3847:08:13

Edited by Andrews53
adding naval thingy
  • Friendly 2
Forum Admin

+1, you can re apply for senior admin 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

+1