Roast the person above you.

Let's hear some of them.

1. Personal attacks after this are not tolerated.

2. Keep that racism outta here.

3. Roast the person above you, if you want to roast someone else quote their post but there's a difference between roasting someone and a personal attack.

4. This thread is meant for fun.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Agree 1
On 7/19/2017 at 5:37 AM, Faoeoa said:

Let's hear some of them.

1. Personal attacks after this are not tolerated.

2. Keep that racism outta here.

3. Roast the person above you, if you want to roast someone else quote their post but there's a difference between roasting someone and a personal attack.

4. This thread is meant for fun.

Scottish welsh english faggot

26 minutes ago, Kushi Delmaria said:

Beb needs a social life. He's so lonely that he left 187th just to staff on the server 24/7.

(Dayum, that was a long AF time ago, but good roast <3)

当愚蠢的动漫小鸡在哟上面

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Beb said:

(Dayum, that was a long AF time ago, but good roast <3)

当愚蠢的动漫小鸡在哟上面

Beb you think you're nice with your shity events but really they're ass ever since you were a MOD you were mingy AF :) <3

2 minutes ago, Core said:

Beb you think you're nice with your shity events but really they're ass ever since you were a MOD you were mingy AF :) <3

Graves got Marshal Commander over you. 

(And dayum, that roast was a shit to the heart.) 

• Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Core said:

This guy thinks he's cool with his Pokemon Haunter avatar when we all know Gengar is better

1 minute ago, Beb said:

And your boy Rick here has an alcohol problem you need help

Look at this fuckin dude above me with his ol weaboo trash ass don't even need to roast him we all know he watches hentai look at those fuckin titties hangin out in his profile pic

Whoever finna roast me it better be good or ill find you in game and fuck you

Edited by Punda
8 hours ago, Punda said:

Look at this fuckin dude above me with his ol weaboo trash ass don't even need to roast him we all know he watches hentai look at those fuckin titties hangin out in his profile pic

And I thought I was the worst 187th Commander who was also Mace Windu

28 minutes ago, SixSeven said:

Got removed from staff for being a minge lmao xD

Only got HA on Icefuse because ZenWireless is a retard

12 minutes ago, Beb said:

Got HA for being an EST player

They say there's strength in numbers - trying telling that to Beb's events.

1 hour ago, Enzyme said:

wanna be british roadman

Only got HA on Icefuse because the best British HA Riddler resigned ;-;

Scottish welsh english faggot

@Lilbuhs/Graves somehow managed to get through High Command to Marshall Commander by calling everyone a faggot/n*****, playing league and doing nothing of note except try to demote Buzz & Tup

Just now, Faoeoa said:

Only got HA on Icefuse because ZenWireless is a retard

They say there's strength in numbers - trying telling that to Beb's events.

Only got HA on Icefuse because the best British HA Riddler resigned ;-;

@Lilbuhs/Graves somehow managed to get through High Command to Marshall Commander by calling everyone a faggot/n*****, playing league and doing nothing of note except try to demote Buzz & Tup

Resigned from staff over three times. 

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, Punda said:

Does not know how to roast for jackshit, and makes Kanye West's words make more sense. 

6 hours ago, Lilbuhs/Graves said:

Not gonna lie this is a pretty good one

Wannabe weeaboo fag

6 hours ago, Riddler said:

Fake British Child and likes to flex his E-Manhood 

Dreams of being a mcgregor but knows damn well Mayweather's gonna kick Conor's fucking ass (Jk, i know Conor's gonna win)

6 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

>implying i even have e-manhood :(

Has a fake british accent to be a british roadman.

7 hours ago, Enzyme said:

wanna be british roadman

The only reason you were a HA is because you're a EST player and man did Forseen regret it. 

(Please don't hate me for this xD)

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Lilbuhs/Graves said:

Not gonna lie this is a pretty good one

I'm aware because most of the time of you in High Command was spent in the 187th channel threatening to demote me :^)

2 minutes ago, SharkBait said:

3rd commander to ditch 187th for RC and I heard you say you would be different

When RC ditches you because you whine over someone actually passing RC tryouts when they didn't give your friend a second chance, then trying to get the entire of RC wiped over it.

3 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

When RC ditches you because you whine over someone actually passing RC tryouts when they didn't give your friend a second chance, then trying to get the entire of RC wiped over it.

Ohhhh... Shit I dont even know how to answer to that

K.O

Just kidding, werent you the guy who resigned from Staff 3 times with the reason I need to move on with my life 

PS. that guy they passed failed on faces 2 times ;) but thats behind us now :) new server new me

Edited by SharkBait

Ohhhh... Shit I dont even know how to answer to that

K.O

Just kidding, werent you the guy who resigned from Staff 3 times with the reason I need to move on with my life 

I did, that's why I've ascended to Master Shitposter

2 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

I did, that's why I've ascended to Master Shitposter

Boi give me someone else to roast this man is a one trick pony in roasting

Ohhh wait sorry forgot the only reason you got in to RC the 2nd time was because of being able to spam click D + left click on 3rd stance aggresive, There fore one trick pony in both places

Edited by SharkBait

Boi give me someone else to roast this man is a one trick pony in roasting

Ohhh wait sorry forgot the only reason you got in to RC the 2nd time was because of being able to spam click D + left click on 3rd stance aggresive

?

dunno what u mean on the latter part, I don't remember doing any sparring for Atin.

Boi you know you were RC Jedi before the incident

If you weren't a pleb you'd realize I was an RC Jedi Master before the update - the dick tickler only existed on the test server when it was invented by Wolfen.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:09 PM, Beb said:

You're litteraly just some fuck who can't even play on the server so you sit on your damn computer and type dumb shit in the forums like how fucking nerd do you have to be to fuckin type in the forums for fun like wtf jake paulers for life nibbas

48 minutes ago, levelupjoel said:

You're litteraly just some fuck who can't even play on the server so you sit on your damn computer and type dumb shit in the forums like how fucking nerd do you have to be to fuckin type in the forums for fun like wtf jake paulers for life nibbas

(I just finished the event, I was just on)

Fuckin Furry. 

10 hours ago, Pyle said:

^ Is a little shit.

Only enjoyed his time as Obi Wan because he got fellatio'd by the entire 212th Attack Battalion

Also managed to be WIndu for less time than me

7 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

Only enjoyed his time as Obi Wan because he got fellatio'd by the entire 212th Attack Battalion

Also managed to be WIndu for less time than me

LOL Icefuse fell in less than a week of me being Windu :(

Edited by Pyle

this guy above me  definitely watches hentai

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

3 hours ago, Kushi Delmaria said:

The Obi Wan no one gave a fuck about and wasted 50 credits for a old man's T5 so he could get admiral just to find out the server was gonna fall and he got fucked over money. 

Dafuq? I never payed someone to get Admiral, make sure you know what you are talking about before you post ;)

Edited by Pyle
12 hours ago, Kushi Delmaria said:

Technodad? Oh i forgot. You're severely autistic, so you don't know what you're doing. 

Boi i never bought Technodad T5. You have crossed the barrier of Autism and hit Down Syndrome.

I bought Chew T5. 

Edited by Pyle
4 hours ago, Pyle said:

Boi i never bought Technodad T5. You have crossed the barrier of Autism and hit Down Syndrome.

I bought Chew T5. 

Obviously, you've crossed the great wall of wasting a shit ton of money like people who paid the full price to go one tier up at IFN, tourette syndrome, and can't even fucking remember what he pays for and has dementia. (If i wasnt banned from IFN, i would've proved it.)

Edited by Kushi Delmaria
5 hours ago, Kushi Delmaria said:

Obviously, you've crossed the great wall of wasting a shit ton of money like people who paid the full price to go one tier up at IFN, tourette syndrome, and can't even fucking remember what he pays for and has dementia. (If i wasnt banned from IFN, i would've proved it.)

Here ya go ya dumb fuck https://gyazo.com/f66b755d1baaa0d14f66652b37d9a92b

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1

Can't even follow the rules of a Forum Game

2 hours ago, Simmons said:

I'd highly suggest that you move your license plate sized ego and kiss-ass reputation over, as well stop staring at those bright lights (*cough cough Your IFN Staff Application cough cough*) before you talk next time kiddo.

Also, funny, on how you actually lasted in 187th to COL, but then left. Not removed, but LEFT. Take some notes kids, Beb over here knows what to do to himself when he gets so inactive for staffing.

4 hours ago, Simmons said:

Puts a single post and gives up after someone calls him out for it, and used to sign his posts with 'Former 187th 2ndLT' like that actually meant something despite never achieving the rank above officer again, repeatedly coming to me and Weeaboo for a promotion up for 2ndLT from his middling SSG-MSG rank when he was a 2ndLT before Buzz and apparently that meant something.

4 hours ago, Feds said:

Melts in the sun and ruins kids dreams

I don't actually know how I'd roast you because you were pretty chill in all ways

Banned

all your memes are fucking low tier

On 8/7/2017 at 5:59 AM, Faoeoa said:

Puts a single post and gives up after someone calls him out for it, and used to sign his posts with 'Former 187th 2ndLT' like that actually meant something despite never achieving the rank above officer again, repeatedly coming to me and Weeaboo for a promotion up for 2ndLT from his middling SSG-MSG rank when he was a 2ndLT before Buzz and apparently that meant something.

I don't actually know how I'd roast you because you were pretty chill in all ways

Sacrifices sleep for a virtual game....

54 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

Difference is it was mostly to talk to people I consider friends.

Your off topic is about to be surpassed by mine and it's only been up since Tuesday

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist