Adding Binders to CG and TG

Centurion

Name: Centurion

RP Rank: Battalion Commander Fox

Suggestion: Add binders to both CG and TG

Implementation: Would require to be purchased from the store by a founder and implemented into the server. Willing to donate the cost to have this added. 

Lore: Both CG and TG are the "Police" essentially of the server. Meaning that would have to detain people on a regular basis and make sure that the Detainee can't escape. TG would use this for other Jedi/ force users. I.E Sith. and CG would use it for the detainment of fellow troopers, BH, Naval Personnel, or anyone else that needs to be detained. 

Workshop content if applicable:
https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/cuffs-handcuffs-and-restraints Requires Development (Costs 8 USD however I will be willing to donate the 8 USD to get this implemented)

Other: Both CG and TG would use this with detainments ONLY I have talked to both Skylur (Yoda) and Clutch (Cin Drallig) and both are okay with TG getting this added to them. Rules will be applied to both parties on when it is okay to use this an HOW to use it along with training, much like baton training, to make sure people new to having this know what they're doing. I do not know if TG has a code of conduct, however CG will be adding this to Rule #4 of our Code of Conduct in regards to the Baton being used as a tool, the Binders should only be used in DETAINMENT scenarios. Nothing more, nothing less. Abuse of this item will result in Disciplinary action and/or removal and blacklist from the battalion. (To anyone that has issues or concerns with this I will answer and elaborate to the best of my ability about it. just ping me)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 - As a CG I am obligated to go for this, however even from previous experience on other servers I have seen the key uses of this item. In a detention RP sense this item is incredibly useful to be had, allowing the user to secure and manoeuvre people into brig areas from other locations on the map, allowing us to effectively roleplay and use the system.

Banned

+1

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This addon was added in the past and causes a lot of lag. We can maybe look at it when we get the new box. 

• Founder
Founder

Denied