CWRP - Andrews Staff Re-Application

Andrews

RP Name: TC Jedi Master A'Sharad Hett | TR 501st ARC SSG Andrews

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56345544

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: CWRP Director

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I transferred from the CWRP Staff Team to the MRP Staff Team. I was later removed from MRP Director ...

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm wanting to rejoin the Staff Team in order to assist the server once again with my "flexible" schedule due to recent real life events, time has become my friend and I want something to occupy my free time that being the Staff Team. I want to assist the Jedi Order and my battalion with simulations, events as well ensuring they are helped with any questions or things that they might need. I'm also wanting to experience the changes the Gamemaster Program and the Trainer Program have gone under since I was last in these programs. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My time as a Director for both the CWRP server for a time and MRP was something I look back on to this day because of the many things I have learned from not only being High Staff but also running the Trainer Program, and being a Gamemaster Officer. As CWRP Director and my time as High Staff, in my opinion I felt that I was doing everything correctly and working with the HAs, Chambers at the time and everyone else to ensure the CWRP server was in a good state as well ensure the battalions didn't have any problems, and if there was problems, they were addressed. But on the other hand, my time as MRP Director I felt I went in the complete opposite direction.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Andrews53
grammer
  • Winner 2
Banned

+1

6 hours ago, Kurt said:

-1 inactive TRD and.... oh wait this isn't sock.

+1 Love you, miss you Andrews

Yo you ain't got to come and try to flex on my mans for no reason.  If you tryna call him out why don't you @Sock Monkey.  Kinda don't need to do that when you could just +1 and put some respect on the mans name.

Otherwise, +1, Andrews has always been a good fella within the community and has come back proving his dedication not to just the Jedi but the entire server.

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

Yo you ain't got to come and try to flex on my mans for no reason.  If you tryna call him out why don't you @Sock Monkey.  Kinda don't need to do that when you could just +1 and put some respect on the mans name.

Otherwise, +1, Andrews has always been a good fella within the community and has come back proving his dedication not to just the Jedi but the entire server.

I think he was making a joke....................

anyways +1

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

4 hours ago, Stockings said:

I'm sorry that my joke kinda did look bad and serious, however I was being completely sarcastic. I love @Sock Monkey and what's he contributed to the server as a TRD.  

• Friendly 2

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Just now, Kurt said:

I'm sorry that my joke kinda did look bad and serious, however I was being completely sarcastic. I love @Sock Monkey and what's he contributed to the server as a TRD.  

It's cool dog, maybe just add in a little "jk lol" or something like that next time.  No hard feelings,  good looks my man. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Management
Management

yooo +1

why u no have retired staff doe

:PepoThink:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk