[CLOSED] 212th BCMD Report

Your Name: 212th ARC GC JTT 2ndLT Shovel

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331370488/

Commander's Name: BCMD Cody/Blackmamba

Commander's Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion: 212th Bn

Why should this Commander be demoted?: Inactivity, Lack of ability to lead effectively. No motivation to better or even maintain the 212th, and the battalion has fallen into disrepair as a result.

Proof (VIDEOS/PICTURES/ETC): I am not sure what proof I could provide to substantiate my claims beyond the fact that 212th has been visibly suffering.

• Agree 1

I am fully aware of Mamba's/Cody's time zone difference, and let me tell you i see him quite often, in fact i saw him yesterday or so doing a Sim for his battalion, i literally stood there and watched it all.

To say that the 212th is suffering is completely false and an insult to me.

212th has some outstanding officers and their is no doubt in my mind that if they saw their own battalion suffering then they would have brought up the issue to me like any sensible officer would do after a commanders meeting of their own. (With the topic being discuss with a majority of the officers and them coming to a agreement of the issue at hand.)

-Attack Regimental Commander Joe

Edited by XSilentJoe
  • Agree 2

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Ok most of you who arent in the battalion wouldnt understand most of these points, but that inactivity shit is just not true. there are some problems and lots of us are trying to fix it, we are holding tryouts when we get on all the time. -1 shovel 

There are problems with the battalion and with Cody, but the activity is not the problem. Timezone is both not a problem yet also part of the problem. The problems the 212th are suffering from are internal and they're trying to be worked on. 

-1 But changes will happen.

Blackmamba, we also need to talk about somethings later today. ETA 5 hours from now.

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

1 minute ago, Jagger said:

There are problems with the battalion and with Cody, but the activity is not the problem. Timezone is both not a problem yet also part of the problem. The problems the 212th are suffering from are internal and they're trying to be worked on. 

Blackmamba, we also need to talk about somethings later today. ETA 5 hours from now.

i agree that this stuff is internal. and putting the internal stuff out there makes us look bad

Man what is with people saying 212th is doing horrible.  Yeah, I think they aren't doing as well as they could be doing, but they are far from being dead or "in disrepair".  There are multiple battalions that are doing much worse.  I've seen no problems with Cody, and I consider the amount of people you guys have online as plenty active.  -1.

• Agree 2
28 minutes ago, Jagger said:

That's why I made you CMD, to work on stuff with you. Cya soon bud

Edited by BlackMamba
14 minutes ago, Slack said:

Man what is with people saying 212th is doing horrible.  Yeah, I think they aren't doing as well as they could be doing, but they are far from being dead or "in disrepair".  There are multiple battalions that are doing much worse.  I've seen no problems with Cody, and I consider the amount of people you guys have online as plenty active.  -1.

Good lad

1 hour ago, Nap the oof said:

i agree that this stuff is internal. and putting the internal stuff out there makes us look bad

Exactly. Every battalion probably has shit going on the inside, we have our problems but we're trying to fix it. By publicizing our internal affairs like this only creates drama and makes matters worse.

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 I see Mamba on quite a bit but theres MANY others that should be removed for inactivity before 

• Agree 1

Timezone, he is active. He does stuff when he is online. Also coming from you. You're one of the most inactive people in the battalion.  

Edited by Perri

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

Alright, first of all you, yourself are inactive and to make such claims to a BCMD that he himself is inactive is just upsetting. Im not going to sit here like nothing has happened with the battalion because that would be a lie, we did suffer after Billiam going Senior Attack and Defense Brigade commander but that was something we all saw coming. Myself and the Commanders of this battalion are doing there job in making sure this battalion starts to revive itself and I tell you now the past 2 days has almost hit our past weekly recruitments for the week for the past 2 weeks. That doesn't happen with inactive BCMD or a BCMD who can't run a battalion. It happens because we are now starting to run like a battalion, your just to inactive to see this. I myself has now taken the Jnr Officers under my judgement along with all Commanders making sure they are 100% again, Jagger is assisting the SGT's to help with leadership and comms for events also assisting them with their recruitment goals which i tell you now he does not need to do. Nap is sorting out all the sub regiments like ss, med ect, and Parjai is begining to liven up thanks to shockpoint. Yes we have had some Ups and Downs with mamba but this is a big -1 as we are becoming more stable and secure.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

43hrs in last two weeks for all of ur videya, he has 180hrs.

that's a pretty fuckin active commander, and maybe you should screw your fucking head on for the first time in your life if your only view is 'i don't see him a lot' and that's some really simple thinking for someone who's supposed to be a fucking example-setter in his battalion

however I will be +1ing this demotion request until Blackmamba grants us a two-state solution to the israel/palestine conflict.

Edited by Faoeoa

Calling any commander with 180 hours logged is dumb. Most commanders don't even get up to 150, and even than most of them are afk hours, but with mamba, on the few times I come on, (late nights mostly) He is actively participating in sims with his battalion and having an overall presence on the server.

Edited by Thexan
Typo
1 hour ago, Faoeoa said:

however I will be +1ing this demotion request until Blackmamba grants us a two-state solution to the israel/palestine conflict.

Lmao I'm a Battalion Commander, not a prime minister... In my opinion, Israel has to give some territory to make things quieter and nicer tho not too much because I still want a place to live... So this is my opinion but not really a solution lol (I'm Israeli)

Edited by BlackMamba

When has 212th ever been bad? Maybe they went from 100% to 90% but holy fuck it still is one of the top battalions. Honestly if it wasnt for posts like these nobody outside the 212th would even know of the internal conflicts. From the out, it all seems great as always. And lets be honest, every batt has internal issues.

Its a fucking video game. Even when I first joined the 212th you were a "veteran who was on loa" and its never changed. Ive seen you online maybe 3-4 times. Mamba is always on. Unless he isnt. But seriously, this complaint it likely another of your memes I guess.

You do not have a lot of detail on this application on why he should be demoted. Put at least a paragraph or something because this is not okay, I think you will not get what you want on this post if you only have 0 effort and 100% lack of information. -SUPPORT DUDE 

-1. Mamba gets on more than a lot alot of people. Even when he should be asleep he is on and when he isn't on he is working his butt off on the battalions infrastructure. The 212th is far from in despair we have issues and we work through them.   One Battalion. One Heart     

8 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Lmao I'm a Battalion Commander, not a prime minister... In my opinion, Israel has to give some territory to make things quieter and nicer tho not too much because I still want a place to live... So this is my opinion but not really a solution lol (I'm Israeli)

in that case -1 he's laid out a good groundwork for a two state solution; not even @Billiam Clinton did this in his time as Cody

1 minute ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Actually I wrote a paper on the Israel-Palestine conflict in High School. Easiest answer: give it to neither of them and let the US have it as the 51st state.

why not just evacuate BlackMamba and carpet bomb the Middle East?

god fucking damnit tho, u meme'd me out of a good joke

Edited by Faoeoa
8 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Actually I wrote a paper on the Israel-Palestine conflict in High School. Easiest answer: give it to neither of them and let the US have it as the 51st state.

Wow... Ok...

7 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

why not just evacuate BlackMamba and carpet bomb the Middle East?

god fucking damnit tho, u meme'd me out of a good joke

Do it pussy

If shovel went into detail. It would deserve a +1 from me. I've been in the 212th discord and had various opinions from many members of 212th. Since there is no detail I have to -1. There are other things mamba is lacking in and I've told him this. But he doesn't listen to me at all to be honest.

22 minutes ago, Fours said:

If shovel went into detail. It would deserve a +1 from me. I've been in the 212th discord and had various opinions from many members of 212th. Since there is no detail I have to -1. There are other things mamba is lacking in and I've told him this. But he doesn't listen to me at all to be honest.

so fours how has your transition into a 101st minge been going

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Cabrera said:

And who said he has to listen to you? The only things you can do is give advice and feedback not tell him what to do 

Exactly what I do. Still doesn't even scratch a hair to think about my opinion. Cause its 2017 and shit. Also get active xD

Edited by Fours
On 10/3/2017 at 9:57 PM, Shovel said:

Your Name: 212th ARC GC JTT 2ndLT Shovel

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331370488/

Commander's Name: BCMD Cody/Blackmamba

Commander's Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion: 212th Bn

Why should this Commander be demoted?: Inactivity, Lack of ability to lead effectively. No motivation to better or even maintain the 212th, and the battalion has fallen into disrepair as a result.

Proof (VIDEOS/PICTURES/ETC): I am not sure what proof I could provide to substantiate my claims beyond the fact that 212th has been visibly suffering.

Some of the stuff I have to agree, but Its just not blackmamba, The other commanders/officers at fault too ( execpt for Jagger), Whenever I was in game they would never be on because they would be always be play FUCKING PUBG OR BRAWLHALA and never promoted anybody , that was my main problem.

• Agree 1

-1 While yes, The 212th has been struggling under Mamba, this has been a problem since the transfer from icefuse. We cannot blame this on one person. Yeah, it may be not as successful as Billiam had it but you have to understand, Mamba is 15 and billiam is 18. That’s a good difference maturity wise. But nonetheless, Mamba has been doing good. Maybe if the officers weren’t being inactive little boys and girls playing brawlhalla, these problems would be fixed.  

• Agree 1