Vex's RANCOR Battalion Commander App

Vex

Steam Name:

Ardent Scion

RP Name:

Welder/Vex/Havoc(Currently Havoc)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33976464

Battalion or squad you are applying for: RANCOR Battalion.

Experience: In my Tenure in the Rancor battalion, Both before it was Rancor as the ARC battalion. I was the only person not related to mansons ARC who helped eliminate them before they could do harm. on icefuse i managed to climb all the way through the ranks. Being the first Hammer, The first Fordo, and then moving on to XO and Battalion Commander. Upon my return to Rancor on Synergy, I became a Sergeant and moved on through the ranks. Passing by Captain quickly before moving up to Havoc as Rancor Commander. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Not related to my Battalion experience, I would list some of the biggest reasons to be these. 

I have an understanding of my troopers, and how they feel about the person leading them.

I have overseen the training of this battalion both before I left, and in the present.

I have been integral to the battalion in the past, helping to write out the training programs and even helping to create the ARF section of our battalion.

In addition i have been here for every commander after Manson, I know all of them and have worked with all of them.

I sincerely Cherish all of those under my command presently, and would love to be their Battalion Commander once more.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I completely understand the lore of the RANCOR battalion of "Standard" ARC's, trained on Kamino and then returned to Kamino to train rookie troopers, to evaluate their potential for the ARC program. In addition to their subsequent acts of valor and courage.

Availability:

I myself can honestly say i am Available 5-8 hours a night, 20 hours on weekends if need be. I have a daughter, but she loves to watch me play and has not been an issue so far.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the Communities Launch, And the year or so odd months before on icefuse.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I am on teamspeak 3 every day as well, Communicating with my men is something I feel is most important.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want RANCOR to stand at its highest point in terms of Training, Combat readiness, and Command structure.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Completely, and one-Hundred percent.

• Agree 3

10/10 +1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for interview.
Please contact a Director by October 16th to have your interview
conducted. Be prepared with lore and knowledge of your battalion
before contacting us. We will arrange a time to conduct the interview
and pull you when we are ready.

Best of luck.

//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications - Pending