STEAM_1:0:149417608
Ban Reason: 

Reason: NITRP, RDM, warned multiple times| Appeal @Synergyforums.com
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149417608
Length: 43200

Reason: L2AP
Length: 259200

Reason: NITRP, 4 arrests today, 10 arrests in the past 3 days. [email protected]
Length: 604800

Reason: L2AP, FailRP
Length: 259200

Reason: arrest 5 times today
Length: 345600

Date of Ban: not sure
Length of Ban: Permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: I dont know
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Its been a while since I was last banned and I would like to play the servers again. Im not sure what else to say other than that and that im sorry for being a bitch.
Evidence to support your claims: not sure what to put here

Edited by whale

How many ban appeals does this make now? 3 or 4? And I think they all got denied. So that's going to be a -1 from me chief. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Why is your vote solely on the fact my ban appeal has been denied 4 times? No shit I fucked up. Doesn’t it atleast show some dedication if I’ve come back 4 times to appeal. There’s no basis to you opinion other than that I’ve tried more than once but who am I to say, it’s your one vote and if that’s how you decide to cast it with that evidence, so be it.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, whale said:

Why is your vote solely on the fact my ban appeal has been denied 4 times? No shit I fucked up. Doesn’t it atleast show some dedication if I’ve come back 4 times to appeal. There’s no basis to you opinion other than that I’ve tried more than once but who am I to say, it’s your one vote and if that’s how you decide to cast it with that evidence, so be it.

100% agree with this, Migo's appeals were denied a lot too but he's back now. 
+1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

100% agree with this, Migo's appeals were denied a lot too but he's back now. 
+1

Migo actually made an effort other than words to sell the fact that he's changed. He didn't just say that he was sorry, but worked hard on another server to gain a better standing with the community. Unless you can do the same I'm still kinda leaning towards a -1.

• Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 your response to criticism in this post clearly shows you are not ready or mature enough 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

-1 I would understand getting banned first time, but getting banned 5? Nah man.

We let back Acroc and Miller who money glitched. We let back Mike who posted a terrorism video of someone dying. We gave grief a second chance. We have let back people who have done worse than this. All of these people were given second chances and they can all be banned again if they fuck up. It’s not that hard to ban someone again. +1 he clearly wants to come back, if he messes around again then he will be banned again. And definitely not allowed to come back. 

• Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Hero said:

We let back Acroc and Miller who money glitched. We let back Mike who posted a terrorism video of someone dying. We gave grief a second chance. We have let back people who have done worse than this. All of these people were given second chances and they can all be banned again if they fuck up. It’s not that hard to ban someone again. +1 he clearly wants to come back, if he messes around again then he will be banned again. And definitely not allowed to come back. 

Hey hero dont forget scribbles and shakes for the money glitch. Aswell as jayarr deleted models and cameback, we also let unkindeled back in, comics, and kelso as well (Kelso's ban a little shady ngl) but all of these guys either became BCMDs or hit other highs on the server (except mike he just chills in TS). Like I got banned and when I came back I was better and I got to reg. Jayarr got MCMD, unkindeled got Hunter, Grief got gree, scribbles became yoda, shakes became fox, acroc became boss, and miller became blitz. I think in all honestly I have put my vote in but like in all honestly most people that have comeback after their appeals have come very far on the server.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

I have looked over this appeal and others that you have posted in the past. I remember your name from a long time ago and that there were a lot of issues revolving around you and your presence within the community. However, it has been a long time since you were banned and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you can evolve and grow as a human being.

Your appeal will be accepted but only under the following condition.

You will be on final warning for (60 Days) after 60 days you may appeal these warning points. If you create issues for high staff or break any rule within these 60 days you will be immediately permanently  banned again.

Appeal Accepted

Signed - Forseen (Clone Wars Director)

• Agree 1