Inosuke's Delta Squad Boss Application

Inosuke

Steam Name: qhLjKWbWPyl3GC8Rr-_x8otBhozWxd6rnFaHqzNnBT8Fxc4B-bU4L8ufiZqsy-Os6HOULd7BrsNutPMNzexr8wXaACt08hld-PJGvc-M2CarZ9Mi3cE6wfsOwx6DuKeBBwaiK9gm_o0GEXOwDazCPtNDCCL5ga_zMbliESvrcrQYSb97oxczcpHoUoqgNhgiN47WNQjQ-NMWW09CaY8SCK-eBB6p8d0NAlzQi3uRybPmFVP7SjywH4wijBRNWdTKhX6wyxYpS40DRNSx『Inosuke』 5lKiEWI1LcwHtgISsP7VD--Npo5NmOZUhsohX0GwTsiJDxgbkZoHdmmddl-5u0uG19x_SQQGsV7QxWvKWkzJrakHwJDgC0X_L0iKRwthyVwSTtwa-EAlWc5nXMT3kPxJKZz20Fs7a7b07UY8pyE-u6CnGzHFBBP64VK5Q1NOrgXnpMyUQeoCClfxt0MWZA83L3dJ-8pCeGWHaRj0D06-2Ankxxwt6NF6wWOaf3GQ5o_FuL-BQd5hpQc1jIzakEGCbZdFKdOhqwpQI64i

RP Name: Delta Oh-Seven ‘’Sev’’

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:232431438

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad

Experience: 

Rancor:

Within my time on this server, Rancor is what I consider my first home on the server. From the moment I tried out for Rancor, I was greeted by great people under Miller as Blitz, Patricia as Havoc, and Guttler as Hammer. Rancor was really a great starting point as I got my ARC training within the battalion. When I finally became an ARC trooper, I was relieved, as it was a hard process. So, when I became a Sergeant within Rancor, I instantly started recruiting, then leading events, completing my requirements and getting more and more comfortable with the battalion. Eventually, I made it to the rank of CSM, where I was interviewed to become Hammer. Additionally, I was given the position of Rocket Trooper Lead within Rancor as the former Rocket trooper lead was promoted to Havoc, so he chose me to become a rocket trooper lead as I was the only active rocket trooper. So, as rocket trooper lead, I had given my all towards rocket troopers. I had made new documents for them, and I had also gotten new members towards the rocket trooper regiment, to ensure that the branch had never gone inactive. Another position that I held during my time as a CSM was Intel Officer, under Fizzik as my Intel Director, and Trofi as my Intel Manager. As an Intel Member, and Officer, I had logged documents as rapidly as I could, ensuring that when any battalion requirements/promotions or anything along those lines was logged right when it was posted. This was what had gotten me noticed within the Rancor Battalion, thus giving me more of a chance to become Hammer. As the position of Hammer was vacant as Guttler had gotten Commander, and I was one of the main people who wanted to get Hammer. Eventually, I had achieved Hammer, with the guidance of my Rancor brothers, I had done it. During my time as Hammer, I had worked very hard to ensure that new recruits into Rancor were having a good time, and also getting their ARC Trainings to become ARC Troopers. Throughout my 3 months as Hammer, I had hosted almost two ARC trainings a week, ensuring that anyone and everyone was always getting their ARC Training. Additionally, I was given the rank of Intel Director at this time. Where I was leading the Intel Team, ensuring that intel work was done at all times, I had advertised them during debriefs, and always tried my best to get new members within the intel team. So, fast forward three months, my Hammer term is over, and I am placed at the rank of Major. When I became Major, I began to lose interest in Rancor as it didn’t feel like it used to, thus I had resigned.

*2 month timeskip*

104th:

So, my time in the 104th was not as long as my time within Rancor, however, I had still planned to make an impact. The moment I joined 104th, I had come in as a Sergeant, and I had planned to join the ARC regiment. Minus Sinclair, the ARC regiment were some of the people that I was comfortable with, I had shown activity within the ARC regiment and eventually, got promoted to 1SG, and ARCO. My first plan was to fill the empty ARC slots and ensure that activity was present within the ARC Regiment. I had recruited about six people in total into the ARC regiment as well as 3 ARC Trainees. I had planned to make ARC the best regiment out there, and that I did. Within the 104th, I had met some of my favorite people, as they’ve taught me many valuable lessons. However, when I had become Second Lieutenant, I had begun to lose interest in the battalion as 104th had lost everything that was pulling me to keep going.

Delta Squad:

So, within Delta Squad, it had taken me 9 rounds to finally get Sev, as I was also trying out with Teaa, he had made it 3 rounds after me, and Ofal, under Marvel’s command we were all working together, and we all were held up to a high standard. We had all chosen to outreach 21st as it was lore, and we all had done many trainings. Another thing that I was able to do was host IR, whenever I had hosted IR, it had at least 4 people, they were always well-versed in IR whenever the training was done. However, shortly after all of this was done, Marvel had resigned, and that had forced us to make some new documents. With that, I had made a new roster for Delta Squad, and ensured that all members follow protocol and anything like that to ensure that the squad is serious in-game at all times. I have 100% intention to help the squad and I feel as though I can do this by becoming Boss.

Why should you become a Squad Lead?:

I wish to become a Squad Lead as I feel as though I can help the Squad to its fullest extent if I do get this position. I have many ideas to put up for this Squad, such as: 

-Activity

For Delta Squad, activity is my main priority when it comes down to the squad, I will ensure that the squad is always being active, working with other clones, and overall being a team. If we don’t work together, we aren’t a squad. When we all are on, we will operate as a squad, and if there's two, three of us on, we still work together. This is how we will operate as a squad, to always work together, whether that be on outreach work, hosting trainings, or anything along those lines, as it ensces that we will all work together. 

-Roleplay

I wish for my squad to be roleplay oriented, hard-working leaders, as they are all Republic Commandos, therefore, they will act like them. They will work together with other clones, ensuring that they are always going towards the right path. They will be great at anything they do, and overall the Delta Squad Commandos will be the best commando squad out there.

-Discipline

Everyone within Delta Squad will be disciplined if they were to do anything wrong. If any member of Delta were to be arrested, then that would result in them being removed from the Squad, as they are to be held up to the highest standard when it comes to being within SO BDE, and Delta Squad. They will be held to the highest standard, as they have passed the tryout, thus, they will be trusted with this high standard. None of my members would be under any circumstance breaking any server rules as I want them to be role-models.

-Leadership

I will ensure that every member of Delta Squad is great at leading, to ensure that they can lead clones and lead them from right from wrong.  This will be implemented by giving them leadership drills, ensuring that everyone in the squad is able to lead when required. This will ensure that the squad is always going to be in top-notch in anything that is thrown at them. Additionally, I will host drills to find out each individual member's weakness, and work to ensure that the weakness is gone so that we can all work together and become the best squad out there.

-Zero-Five Commando

As of currently, Zero-Five Commando is something that is just used for a comms frequency. This can be turned into so much more just by having all of our squad active, and having good communication with Omega Squad. Another thing that I would like to add is that, currently, Omega Squad and Delta Squad aren’t as close as they should be, I’m not saying that they should be in the same channel all the time together, however, they should at least work together on deployments or anything like that.

-Outreach

Delta Squad outreaches 21st, we all work together within 21st, however, what parts of 21st we work on is unclear. So, I plan to split up Delta Squad within 21st to work on specific parts of the 21st (i.e 2 members on GM, and 2 on SO), this can be used to better have an impact on the 21st because as of currently, we need to work more on outreach work for the 21st.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability: 

From now until March 27th, I will be available from 1:00 PM - 2:00 AM on teamspeak, and on the server, and I am always available on discord.

After March 27th, I will be always available on discord, however, I will be available in TS and in-game from 5:00 PM to 10:30 PM (in EST).

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Ever since July of last year, which has given me up to over 1000 hours on this server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

To put this in a simple way, my squad will be full of competent leaders all ready to step up to the plate and apply for Boss.

Activity: My Squad will be active, on for any type of Zero-Five Commando mission, deployment, or even just walking around base making RP.

Leadership: Everyone within my Squad would all be excellent leaders, and they would all be ready to step up to the plate, and apply for Boss. 

Proficiency: Everyone in my squad would be good at almost everything they do, as they are Commandos, and the training that I’ve hosted for them have positively improved their RP and anything that they struggled with.

Conflict: Not a single person within the Squad would have a single conflict with anyone on the server, as we will be working to lead them to the right direction.

Outreach: We will all be constantly working to host training for the 21st (our outreach) and helping them improve on anything that they have problems with, and overall, being involved with the 21st whenever they need to be.

Maturity: I plan for the squad to be mature when it comes down to serious situations/roleplay in-game, they will roleplay as their character to the fullest extent.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I completely understand.

Edited by Inosuke
Added Outreach Work

+1 Inosuke has a strong work ethic. I believe he will do good as Boss

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I've spoken to you about your decision on applying for Boss, and I'm fond of it currently. You have great work ethic with outreach work and dislike isolation. I think you'd make a great Boss, but I understand you're a little worried with how squads work and squad leads in general; so, if you have any questions or need any help, let me know. Also, I wish you would list more on your application of your plans for the future. Just make the squad fun for you and fun for others. Take your leadership skills, learn from other's successes and failures - take examples from them. Don't follow off someone's script, make your own and have fun with it!

+1

~Porch 

• Friendly 1
Banned

-1 Absolutely not. For this reason I am minus wanning

jk +1 You are a good kid, fill those big shoes my boy.

• Friendly 1

+1 I was with him with 104th and he always was making sure everyone was was alright and working hard to improve ARC. He did so good that ARC was way too good and all the other regiments began to die.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

Head Admin

+1, good luck Suke.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Does some great work as a 21st Outreach by helping us host trainings teaching 21st how to do everything correctly and leading us the right way

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1 Great Sev and a nice person

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone