Bye bye crule world

Rose

Ok guys its been fun I tried just saying I was resigning but @Forseen is making me type lol. So here it is 

I have been staff for about 13 months ish I have had my highs and lows I thank  @Sanchez and @Marvel for most of them they worked incredibly hard and had such dedication they drove me to be the staff member I was. they gave me the greatest opportunity when they gave me HA. all this is an experience I wont forget. To all you staff don't give up your time is coming. I will still be around and ill be in game some but for now im going to hop on just to play. and maybe mess with other masters lol. 

@CraigaryDon't mess up my GM program I have worked hard on it and if you start making it burn I will come for you... 
@Carvis Learn to lighten up Take a joke every now and then you don't always have to be super serious 
@TrixxDog don't lose motivation you can go places if you set your mind to it 
@Tyennochehhhh you halfway out the door.... Nah im playing... Or am I... But fr fr run for marshal and ditch staff you are my top choice when omalic is done ;) 
@Foxey Naval needs you and you can be big brain. don't lose what you have now or you may never forgive yourself....
@Enzyme you are just starting your career don't push yourself to the point of burn out it would be a sad day
@Sixta Last but not least... You were a TRM when I joined staff I think... its been a hot minute and im glad you finally got HA. You have changed so much from the time I met you. you used to be as toxic as dennis but you have grown so much its been a pleasure to know you and to get to know you. keep taking strides my man.

• Friendly 7
Banned

It's been a pleasure working with you! Good luck with your future endeavors my man. o7

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif