CWRP - Frank Staff Application

Frank

RP Name: DU ARF Captain Frank

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:194588680

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team because I think I am ready to come back and help the Staff team. i think my attitude has changed and will work to the best of my ablity. Also, my activity has picked a lot more. I just want one more chance to prove my self one last time and prove everyone wrong about me and my attitude and personnalty.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am 16 From the United Kingdom I play Five M and Gmod I have started to play Gmod lot more now and also play rugby in my spare time. I usually play at night for me so I can be online during prime time. I also do doc work in my spare time and Intel works for DU.                                         

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was An admin before

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1535:50:20.

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

+1

When you took a very long AFK session (inactive) and came back, you changed your act around. If this was posted a month ago, it would've been a -1. I actually enjoy RPing with you now. You would be a great addition to the team.

#SueFrank

• Director
Director

-1 Not fit for it

Just now, Eclipse said:

are you allowed to say exactly what? It would probably impact my decision

I used a Job i coudent in an encounter and there wasent really exact rules with GH so i broke rules i did not know about and thats why this was about 2 moths ago

Based on the incident in the medbay were you killed several people, as well as my interactions with you, when you are talking to me as a CT, you assume the worse. As a staff member how can I trust you to use good and fair judgement? However, if I were to see some improvement I'd be willing to remove my -1 as I believe all people can change.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Baron said:

Based on the incident in the medbay were you killed several people, as well as my interactions with you, when you are talking to me as a CT, you assume the worse. As a staff member how can I trust you to use good and fair judgement? However, if I were to see some improvement I'd be willing to remove my -1 as I believe all people can change.

With all of that i did applogise to everyone and to say sorry by giveing money out also please say what you mean by assume the worst

When returning to base on Anaxes from an encounter you were very hostile towards me, whereas if I were in a battalion you would have acted very different. Especially after I explained to you calmly the situation that occurred. You annoyed the encounter/game master and event job with the behavior you showed towards a fellow trooper.

You may have apologized for the incident in the medbay as well as giving gifts, but you still showed a huge lapse in judgment. It was still very recent and now you are applying for staff with very little time to grow.

Just now, Baron said:

When returning to base on Anaxes from an encounter you were very hostile towards me, whereas if I were in a battalion you would have acted very different. Especially after I explained to you calmly the situation that occurred. You annoyed the encounter/game master and event job with the behavior you showed towards a fellow trooper.

You may have apologized for the incident in the medbay as well as giving gifts, but you still showed a huge lapse in judgment. It was still very recent and now you are applying for staff with very little time to grow.

With the situation were you came on to the base i just came on the base and then i saw a man comeing in with a droid i then took protical as we should always check if any droid/shipment that comes on to the base should be checked i was just takeing Protical

We already had this discussion in character where you were spoken to you about your conduct in that situation. And I explained to you where the droid came from, but as I said you assumed the worse because of the armor I was wearing. If given the power to kick/ban people how can, I as community member, trust you with good judgement if you are going to look at new players with a certain lens?

3 minutes ago, Baron said:

We already had this discussion in character where you were spoken to you about your conduct in that situation. And I explained to you where the droid came from, but as I said you assumed the worse because of the armor I was wearing. If given the power to kick/ban people how can, I as community member, trust you with good judgement if you are going to look at new players with a certain lens?

if it was any other armor i would of treated it the same do not think because you were in CT  armor i "Targeted" You beacuse i would of done the same thing for anyone else

This is a tough one and I mean no disrespect to you at all. Take this as criticism and look at it as something you should improve on.

The past interactions I’ve had with you,  you have attitude issues.  The situations that I personally saw came this were “he said she said” sits, but since then I don’t know what to think of this.  Sorry my dude, gonna have to -1.   If you do get it regardless,  try to work on your issues.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.