Trixx's Doom Resignation

Trixx

Battalion: Dooms Unit

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom

Date: 3/20/20

Reason: I have been in Dooms Unit for a long ass time and I finally got Doom and had a hell of a good first term. It was a privilege and honor to work with everyone in DU. 

Goodbyes: I have none as I am going to still be on Synergy.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Great Doom, Will miss him as him. Love ya Trixx. o7

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

o7 

You'll be miss Sir!! The best BCMD and should be legacy BCMD for DU.

Thank you for all the wisdom you've passed on to us as well as the help when we just felt low or like we couldn't succeed. 

You will be deeply missed, I know I was only here for 3 months but I've learned a lot in those months that I can take where ever I go. 

If you ever want to come back please remember we'll be here waiting for your return.

• Friendly 2

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

Trixx...

Its been 2 years man. These have been the best ever on this server. I got recruited into DU back in 2018 and then as soon as i got to SGT you brought me into ARF. That's when i said "This is where i want to be". We had our ups and we had our downs. WAY more ups than downs because you helped me improve and mature as a player and a person. Trixx you are like a brother to me and to see you go is WAYY more sad than you could imagine (NGL i cried from when you told us you were leaving in TS all the way to DB). I will most definitely make sure to continue your 3x XO and Commander Doom legacy forever. Everything that you have taught me, told me, and even then things you have scolded me about will go on to the new generation of Doom's Unit troopers. Love you brodie.

Forever my Commander  o7

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

the Darman Keller guy

• Management
Management

:Pepega:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Trixx, I am serious when I say this...
Out of the many BCMDs I have been with since starting with CWRP you have by far been the best, and the one I will always remember. You have been like an online Father in ways (if that makes sense and doesn't sound cringe), you have always been there to help me out when things got bad and you served as a mentor to not only myself but to the entirety of DU, helping us become better people in many ways. Also you gave me a chance to improve and better myself in DU rather than just dump me for a shiny new Officer like all my previous BCMDs every time I stuffed something up. These facts earned you my loyalty long ago, and I don't know if you feel the same way, but I will always consider you my friend. 

Admittedly I was a bit scared when you got Doom last year that DU would be devoid of anything fun, as all I had seen of you until that point was the terrifying XO Brimstone who made Troopers shit themselves when he turned to look at them. How wrong I was about that (Not the part about you being terrifying though, that will always be true). You have made DU the best it could be through so much hard work and bs from other people, no one can deny that fact, and it has been an absolute honour to be here for your time as both Brimstone and Doom. You leaving is a MASSIVE hit for DU, and much like Vertical said seeing you go is sadder than you could imagine. (I can't think of much else to say as everything else sounds kinda cheesy, so I'll start cutting it off here).

You will always be remembered by myself and the rest of DU, and wherever you go, we wish you the best of luck in both life and Synergy 

o7, Forever my Doom.

P.S Please don't catch Coronavirus, be safe. 
P.P.S I totally didn't cry when I heard you were leaving, some shrapnel just got in my eye. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Well I can’t say much cuz you know most of it. All I want to say is thanks for not letting me quit when I wanted to, also get fucked I dragged you back into this mess and your going to burn with me. 

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic