Dylan's Captain Rex Application

DBoi

Steam Name:

My Nan's a Melon | Melon | Mixer
(Could be any of the three over the past 2 or so weeks)

RP Name:

TCO JTL Commander Mixer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:80771464

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

The 501st Legion BCMD

Experience:

[SGT - CSM]

Most of my NCO/SNCO Experience was in DU, in which I have learned to improve my maturity and leadership skills. Through my entire NCO career I had a determination like no other, always striving to get to the next milestone in front of me, sadly my attitude as an NCO wasn’t right for this and, as a result of this,  I had received a demotion just before my switch to the 501st, which gave me a big wake up call and I quickly attempted to turn this all around.

[2ndLT - CPT]

My Behavior greatly improved over my time in the Officer positions, and I thank most of it to my old Commanders and Rex, they have mentored and educated me on everything, from how to keep the battalion running to the inner workings of everything, battalion and out. This time was used as an improvement period of which I hosted and encouraged regular trainings and had wished for them to have RP involved whilst also including small specialized bits for the Regiments (MedRP, EngRP, TechRP for TC&ARC, etc.) as those things are crucial for the success of a trooper. 

[Major - Colonel]

My Senior Officer Period was a long one, and one that I am quite pleased with. I had spent most of it either hosting trainings, leading events or managing the discord server. I had used this time in learning how to promote officers and senior officers. My management was mainly focused on what the troopers thought was best and how I could improve certain things for my troopers and even add brand new things and seeing how it all worked out. During this period I got closer with most of my Senior officers and had learned how to encourage them to start getting more involved as everyone has to be. 

[Commander]

I encouraged and still encourage the Senior Officer Core to all enforce the rules whilst making everything fun which they did, and still do, exceptionally. My Time in this rank has been short but pretty much most of it has been taken up doing management tasks like purging the discord, helping regiments, etc. I have excessively tried to run things through my fellow commanders and other 501st HC before making any major changes. I have worked tirelessly to get this battalion minge-free and in a smooth state along with the other Rex’s I have worked under.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe I should become Captain Rex as I have good leadership and social skills, I can talk to people fairly well without them being intimidated if I don’t need them to be, and I know how to manage well. I would use my power to create a democracy/a round table of knights of sorts between my commanders and XO, ensuring that everything goes through all of the commander, the XO and myself before going into the battalion. I would also set the battalion on its path to being able to run in the case that there is no BCMD/XO and possibly even commanders. I have learned from Several Battalion Commanders or higher that I have served under, The main one being Omalic, or Palpatine. He has shown me how to be a good leader and a friendly person at the same time, Being strict and kind.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I do as, due to my time in the battalion, have had to do many things and I have attended many lore character tryouts and read many pages on the 501st Legion, getting to know all of the main lore needs by heart.

Availability:

I am available every weekday from 3 PM-11 PM GMT/10 AM-6 PM EST and on weekends I am available almost all day unless I am attending to IRL things.

An estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played on the server for approx 6-7 months straight, one of which was in DU, using all of this time to get to know as many people as possible and show myself as a friendly face whilst developing my leadership skills.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do have a Microphone that is in good condition.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like for the battalion to be in the position of a democracy surrounded leadership with all decisions going through, not only myself but my Commander Core and sometimes my Senior Officer Core if necessary. And the battalion being able to be lead on its own without an XO/BCMD and possibly any commanders (which won’t happen). I would like the battalion to be community-run, going on what the community thinks is best and carrying out changes that the community has voted in. I would also train my commanders and Senior Officer Core to realize that, after a week or so of those changes, the changes aren’t good for the battalion and removing them. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do and im willing to stay active and keep my rank of BCMD.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I do.

I don’t believe you have what it takes to step up and take charge.

- you’ve sat in JTL and have let numbers dwindle to non existent and have gotten to the point where you promote anyone who wants JTO.

- You are one of the many who avoid getting on the server and getting involved with the large populous. You avoid the main channel, why is this? 

you’ve expressed feelings of burn out, why apply? 

please answer these questions.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 hours ago, Craigary said:

I don’t believe you have what it takes to step up and take charge.

- you’ve sat in JTL and have let numbers dwindle to non existent and have gotten to the point where you promote anyone who wants JTO.

- You are one of the many who avoid getting on the server and getting involved with the large populous. You avoid the main channel, why is this? 

you’ve expressed feelings of burn out, why apply? 

please answer these questions.

Granted yes, i have sat in the JTL position for a good while not doing anything to get the numbers up and i guess that is because i have been used to the idea of it being populated, even though it really isnt and I shall revive the drive for JT. 

I do not avoid getting on the server, it was maily the population on anaxes and the repetetive events, I am on endor at least once everyday. I sometimes avoid the main channel because as of recent I have been doing either doc work, looking through various docs or I have been writing up this application.

I have expressed feelings of bunt out before and i agree with you in saying that i have expresed them recently but i believe as though that phase has gone.

3 hours ago, Code_R3d said:

I am sorry Dylan -1 not only your running against Sugga but i feel like he does more with his battalion directly while you just sit around i guess is the way to put it as lightly as possible

This is probably because of our timezones, I assume you are EST? If so then you probably werent on when i do host my trainings, whenever i am on i encourage trainings thuroughly unless they, or an event,  are already taking place. Our battalion is very good with trainings and i feel as though yes, i do sit around most of the time, it was mostly spent on this app and as i said above, me looking through various documents or taking care of inter-battalion stuff.

Banned

+1 May the best man win!

Edited by kojak
  • Director
Director

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Head Admin

+1.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 May the best man win

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 You’ll kinda be in a spot where Omalic was for a bit cause he’s Swedish so some of us EST people would see him for like a good hour or two before he had to go, but at the same time he was still able to manage the battalion and communicate with us.

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 cause you're British. iNaCtIvE

I mean as i see it, 501st looks pretty good now. let someone else have the fun of being BCMD. isn't that the point to have fUn its a game. just saying and Dylans pretty good at leading even tho he cant aim ;)

Edited by McFisher
  • Friendly 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

6 hours ago, Piff said:

+1 You’ll kinda be in a spot where Omalic was for a bit cause he’s Swedish so some of us EST people would see him for like a good hour or two before he had to go, but at the same time he was still able to manage the battalion and communicate with us.

Thank you, i do this now and i believe that with this position it will give me even more of a reason to hop on for longer times.

“i ThInK thE OtHeR cAniDAtE iS bETteR” 

good luck dude. You worked hard for where you are at. +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately you have been denied for the position of 501st Battalion Commander.

Reasons:

• Your activity has been very low as of late.
  • Seeming lack of drive to improve the battalion.
  • High Command isn’t confident leaving you in charge of the battalion as it’s leader is the right move at this time and feel as though you could use more experience in a commander position.

You may reapply for a Commander Position in 30 days.

(04/24/2020)

// Moved to Commander Applications - Denied

• Disagree 1