Marvel's Boss Resignation and Farewell lmap

• Management

Battalion: Delta Squad

RP Name: Delta Three-Eight "Boss"

Date: 3/19/2020

Reason: I can no longer uphold the activity and responsibilities of a Battalion Commander. I have very little free time on my hands now and I've been at this CWRP dealio for a year and a half now (Majority of it was in SO BDE) with no real breaks and I've done just about everything I've set out to do. Who knows I might come back one day but for now GMOD gonna be uninstalled for awhile ahaha

Goodbyes: I'm honestly too lazy to @ everyone that was ever graced with my presence so yeah. Real ones know who they are 

spacer.png

:Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega:

Sorry for not finishing this Boss term. Shoulda stopped at Reg lol.....

• Winner 3
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Wtf thats a fat F in the chat o7 Love ya man. Dont be a stranger.

Edited by kojak
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
1 hour ago, OkamiHybrid said:

Marvel really leaving because of all that marvel warriors huh

jk, you were vibey even if we never spoke much, o7 gamer

New Warriors is hot garbage smh my head

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk