Add Sith Back

Donutz

Name: Donut

RP Rank: 2LT

Suggestion: Bring Sith Back as a joinable group for VIPs

Implementation: Make a sub group like Bounty Hunters and Jedi and have it for only sith.

Lore: The empty cave near one of the outposts is a secret sith hideout in Endor. This would make it to where Jedi have more interactions with actual sith and not event sith. It would make for some amazing RP and would overall improve the server. The models and weapons are already in the game as well as we have already done this before so we already know what to do with this. 

Workshop content if applicable: Use event job sith Models and name for each sith job.

This would Remove bounty Hunters unless they could be implemented together.

BB

BB

Edited by Big Booty Dude
Adding things
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 2

I feel bad for +1  ing this

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Banned

+1 now that we are on endor

Head Admin

-1, No.
 tenor.gif?itemid=11036389

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 if you remove BH if not -1

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Just now, Big Booty Dude said:

It would make for some amazing RP

I do have a question regarding this.

Sith are KOS, what type of RP can you see Sith bringing to the server? 

And this would not only require a butt-ton of trials to be re-made/return, but dupes too. Aswell as sith attempting to claim event server, which would kill Game masters attempting to do events (As i think Event server claiming has priority).

Also with the new lightsaber update coming out sometime in the future sith wont have skills to contest jedi. I enjoyed sith, it was fun, but it wsa an addition by the owner by suprise. I cant see it working out truthfully with little hiding places on anaxes.

-1 for the time being, sorry!

Edited by Scribbles
Just now, Scribbles said:

I do have a question regarding this.

Sith are KOS, what type of RP can you see Sith bringing to the server? 

The whole point of Sith being in the server was to be a rival faction. People were treating Sith as they should be, which was just enemies that need to be gone. However, that stuff should be kept to IC.

The OOC aspect of the SIth would be the thing that seperates Old Sith from a possible new Sith faction on the server. Instead of working against Jedi and everything that they do, the Sith would OOC work with Jedi to facilitate RP. The group of people that want Sith to return, including myself, have been coming up with ideas to negate the issues that the previous Sith faction had and improve on things that would genuinely help the server with RP. Nostalgia is a powerful tool, many people on the server have expressed their excitement for Sith.

Originally, the Sith actually did do a lot of RP within their temple. The rest of the server didn't see this because, obviously, it was within the Temple. The Sith wrote numerous docs to facilitate their own roleplay and for the most part it was really fun to actually use. That's the sort of RP that Sith would be doing, however the ability to branch out to the rest of the server would work very well. Sith can possibly work with the Bounty Hunter to give them more of a choice of which side they would like to assign to. Currently, to be a Bounty Hunter, you are almost forced to side with the Republic in order to complete the quotas that they have set for themselves. With Sith being on the server, there would be more opportunities for Bounty Hunters to roleplay the way that we think of them, mercenaries that work for the highest bidder.

TLDR; Sith would work with Jedi to help roleplay, Sith being on the server would help bounty hunters assuming the set-up is done correctly.

• Agree 1

hi.

This was clearly made with the hype of Endor's Sith Temple. While it's nice to have a good Sith reunion, the choice was already made. As I said before with BH getting removed, I do think it's an obligation to fix something that's broken. But, this is something that's gone. As much as I would love to be a DHG again, they're event jobs now and that's where they should stay.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Just now, Fyi said:

Currently, to be a Bounty Hunter, you are almost forced to side with the Republic in order to complete the quotas that they have set for themselves

That would be false, BH's do whatever benefit themselves and build off of their own characters. Sure you can side with the republic however most of the bounties involve stealing or doing something negative to the republic in secret mostly. 

Just now, Scribbles said:

That would be false, BH's do whatever benefit themselves and build off of their own characters. Sure you can side with the republic however most of the bounties involve stealing or doing something negative to the republic in secret mostly. 

However, you can't say that having Sith available as another party wouldn't help Bounty Hunters have more choice. Sure, you can steal from the Republic and build your character, but the presence of another faction would allow Bounty Hunters to actually have a choice. This suggestion doesn't outline everything that the faction could accomplish with just a few tweaks and help from the people of the server. The Sith failed for a number of reasons, and one of those reasons was that they felt the faction was out of place. There are ideas that can be thrown around to help the Sith fit in better with the structure of the server.

• Agree 1

hi.

+1 Dark lord of the sith Dennis here, and I support this, server is takin a hit let’s be real here, throwing something new into the mix would be nice, this way there isn’t just ah droids shoot shoot kill kill, actual RP can happen, maybe even some sith troopers omegalul. Also just make it limited spots and you have to choose either sith or Jedi ez pz .

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 if this doesnt pass, ADD ETERNAL EMPIRE FFS

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was