clov

RP Name: 104th MEDO SSG Godpapa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129563143

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: 

I had initially left the staff team because I was burnt out of playing GMOD as well as school and IRL issues piled up on me so I had to take a break to make sure my schooling and personal life were sorted. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): 

I want to rejoin the staff team because I want to help the community continue to grow, I want to make sure that all rules created are enforced. I want to make sure I can help all where ever needed and make sure all members that come onto the server have a fun, and safe time playing on Synergy. With recent minges coming onto the server I want to be a part of the staff team to eradicate the FailRP and rule-breaking that is present.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I feel as if my last term as a staff member when spot on. I was helping where ever I was needed and I spent a lot of my time helping out people who had questions and issues within RP or with their client. I had kept up a standard to help as much as I could and I upheld my standard. I had participated in both Game Master/Game Helper as well as a trainer, I frequently took as many CR trainings as I could as well as did encounters as well as assisted with events as much as I could have. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

• 3 weeks later...
Banned

Due to failing to contact an HA by 3/10 this application is being denied.

//moved to denied

r4ymo.gif