Alpha-Class ARC Jobs/Models/Kits

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: Commander

(Each color in this suggestion is to organize it per section. All Yellow talks about 1 part, blue does another, etc.)

Suggestion: Add 4 separate job slots for the Alpha-Class ARC sub-unit members: [Alpha-66 Muzzle] [Alpha-22 Aven] [Alpha-98 Nate] [Alpha-74 Stec] / Add custom Phase 1 and Phase 2 Models for all 7 Alpha's: [Maze, Alpha-17, Fordo, Nate, Aven, Muzzle, Stec] / Give each Alpha whitelist their own unique kit pertaining to their specialization

Implementation: First step is adding 4 separate job slots for each of the Alpha's listed in the yellow text. For the time being while models are being made, we intend to use the current Alpha ARC models. After the new models are finished, we switch. I will gladly pay for these models in its entirety. Moving onto the models: Each Alpha will get a Phase 1 set, as well as a Phase 1.5 set. (1 set of color marking for the whole body, but 2 custom helmets for Phase 1 and 1.5) I will talk about why both should be added in the "Lore" Section. There are no current models packs in the workshop that fit the 7 Alpha ARCs we have on Synergy. So they will need to be made from scratch. Yes, Fordo and Alpha-17 already have their own models, but we would be updating them to fit the look of the other 5 then need models. Finally is Weapon Kits. Each Alpha will get different kits that pertain closer to their lore, such as Stec getting a Rotary Blaster and Fordo getting DC-17s for example. I will post the actual kits down below in the changes. Obviously most of the kit will be like the Battalion ARC jobs, however, we removed the chain gun and rocket launcher from most of the Alpha ARCs to make them not as OP, and to be more lore friendly to what they actually use. We also added 1 special weapon to each, obviously that follows their specializations. Examples: HVY- Rotary Blaster / Medic / bacta kit / Sniper - DC15x / and so on.

Lore: Alpha ARC's using Phase 1: 
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha-17 
- Alpha-17 using Phase 1 after Phase 2 was introduced year 21-20 BBY

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Stec - Stec using Phase 1 late in Clone Wars

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Muunilinst_10

If you were to search around the wiki pages and photos for Alpha ARC's, the only 2 you would find using Phase 2 are Fordo and Alpha-17. Near the End of the Clone Wars, there were about 60 or so Alpha's still known to be alive. No proof at all that they switched to Phase 2. And the links above show Alpha ARCs continuing to use Phase 1 even after Phase 2 is introduced. The reason for adding Phase 1.5 is simple, match the Rancor look since all Rancor ARCs have Phase 1.5.

Workshop content if applicable: No model packs currently match Synergy's Alpha ARCs, so they would have to be made.

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Job: Alpha-26 Maze / Alpha-77 Fordo / Alpha-17 Alpha / Alpha-98 Nate / Alpha-22 Aven / Alpha-66 Muzzle / Alpha-74 Stec

Slots: Add 4 NEW slots. Bringing the total number in the sub unit to 7 slots

Description: Descriptions can be unique, or kept as they are now. Not really that important in the grand scheme of things

Weapons:

Alpha-26 Maze:(Squad Lead)

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blaster / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s  / rw_sw_dual_dc17 / chaingun_servius / rw_sw_westarm5 / rw_sw_plx1

Captain Fordo:

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blacsters / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s / rw_sw_westarm5 / rw_sw_dual_dc17s

Captain Alpha-17

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blaster / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s / rw_sw_dual_dc17 / rw_sw_westarm5

Alpha-98 Nate:(tech)

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blaster / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s / rw_sw_dual_dc17 / rw_sw_westarm5

Alpha-22 Aven:(MEDIC)

Ranks:1st lieutenant

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blaster / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s / rw_sw_dual_dc17 / weapon_bactakit

Alpha-66 Muzzle:(SNIPER)

Ranks:1st lieutenant  

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blaster / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s / rw_sw_dual_dc17 / rw_sw_westarm5 / rw_sw_dc15x

Alpha-74 Stec:(EOD/heavy)

wt_rocketboots / rw_sw_arc_blaster / rw_sw_dc15a_0 / rw_sw_dc15s / rw_sw_dual_dc17 / rw_sw_westarm5 / rw_sw_z6

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. 

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

+1

Valiant is gone! :POGGERS:

Commander Maze... :FeelsWeirdMan:

Also @Brooklyn you forgot the bacta kit weapon string (weapon_bactakit) for Aven

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

+1

Valiant is gone! :POGGERS:

Commander Maze... :FeelsWeirdMan:

Also @Brooklyn you forgot the bacta kit weapon string (weapon_bactakit) for Aven

done. Thank you

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

An obvious +1 from me. Being a lore sniper and a designated sniper is incredibly difficult WITHOUT a sniper, not to mention the unbearable helmet models we have at the moment. Things make sense lore wise, immersion wise and overall, leaves a good legacy for not only the sub-unit, but the battalion itself as it will quite obviously bring appeal and activity.

Edited by spicynomad

+1
Alpha currently needs a revamp at the moment. Many of its members are one of the most passionate individuals I ever worked with during my time in Rancor as Havoc. They have always tried to push for this revamp however, many times it was denied. This leads towards them working with what they have, and after speaking and witnessing what they had compared to the other sub units, it really needs a simple change.

• Winner 1