Fyi's Staff Reapplication

Fyi

RP Name: TR 212th ARO MAJ Fyi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43977309

VIP (Y/N): Yeah

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA (Applying for SA obviously)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got burned out from constant deadlines and the stuff that was going on in my life made it difficult to accomplish anything.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The staff team is in a good place, I just want to help in the places that need it. Tickets are still constantly not taken and I find myself on the server with very little to do sometimes. I hope that my presence on the server will contribute a whole bunch, and eventually reach a position where I can make a huge difference.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went very well, I did lots of work for the TR branch and was a TRO. I got staff of the week a couple of times and prided myself on being a pretty approachable person. I think think that there are many things in my mind that can be improved, such as me having a decently short fuse at times, but being a staff member pushes me to improve literally every second.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course.

hi.

• Management
Management

+1

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

+1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 This should be good