Oliver's Mechanized Resignation

Oliver

Battalion: Mechanized Regimental

RP Name: Mech Reg Commander Oliver

Date: 2/6/2020

Reason: I’ve been looming over this choice for too long. A couple weeks now. I’ve come to the conclusion that I am no longer enjoying being where I am. It started out being one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in Star wars RP. I had great Ideas and plans, and wanted to make Recon a much better place. And I felt like I could do that, for a whole three days. After that, my home battalion, the 91st, was removed in an extremely emotional scene. It was not easy losing them so soon, but it was not the only thing

BvB came along, causing a litany of conflict in the Regiment. The 41st and Rancor were at each other's throats, and throughout that, I felt so useless. Like nothing I could do would be able to fix this. And it kept leaning on me

And then it was this. The transfer to Mechanized. It was a choice I did not like, but was happy that I would get to actually get a say in. I would be able to collect data, and either defend my battalions from the choice they didn’t want, or put my personal feelings aside for them. But the opportunity was never given. Not all of Rancor and 104th agreed with the choice. It was closer to a 50/50 split. But I still, again, feel like I had no control.

Recon Regimental was one of the best experiences that I’ve had in a video game. ?But it has reached the point to where it is feeling like a full time job, instead of actually having fun at the video game. 

Goodbyes:

I’m not good at them, so… I’m gonna just send out a few to a bunch of people individually. Thank you all for everything. I love each and every one of you. Thank you all for all your support, and I hope that we can work together in the future

• Friendly 3

Oliver, you did a great job, for what it counts. Lasted a lot longer than the last few Recon Regimental Commanders have. Thanks for the hard work that you put in.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

• Retired Founder
5 hours ago, Oliver said:

But the opportunity was never given. Not all of Rancor and 104th agreed with the choice. It was closer to a 50/50 split. But I still, again, feel like I had no control.

The last I had spoken to you, you had said that you didn’t really like the change but if that’s what people wanted, then that was fine. You didn’t tell me you were making a poll and I didn’t really have any knowledge of it until after the change was made.

The forum post for the suggestion had more positive support than negative, Sinclair (Wolfe) told me majority of 104th agreed with the change, which you are stating that they didn’t? Sixta said that Rancor would prefer Specialized.

By what I’ve heard you made a poll that only you could see the results of and didn’t communicate with anyone else in High Command or myself about it, as Korm, Omalic and the other Regimentals didn’t know it existed either from when I spoke to them.

You definitely had a say, however you were simply outvoted, and your poll would have been taken into account had you communicated with me, Korm or Omalic about it’s existence.

Politics aside, I feel you did a fantastic job as a regimental, you came in to assist me with 41st and Rancor’s issues after the bvb and we concluded that the battalions didn’t really work together well. You were great and will be missed!

o7

• Agree 3