Do you remember the glory days of Cartoon Net

justuscloud5

Cartoon Network is changed man it used to be so good with Chowder, Adventure time, Regular Show, Flap Jack, Clone wars, Fosters home, Ed ed n eddy, courage, samurai jack, Dexter's lab, powerpuff girls, total drama island, billy and mandy, johnny bravo, and code name kids next door

Now its Teen titans go and steven universe two pretty bad shows if imma be honest. Do you guys miss the old days?

Edited by justuscloud5

Cartoon Network disappoints me now; it was so good with all those shows you mentioned. They really need to aim for teen audience too so we can get better shows. I really like Teen Titans and not that new shit.

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Ed edd and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, knd, fosters, the grim adventures of billy and Mandy was my child hood. The last good wave of shows on CN was regular show and adventure time. All the new stuff is trash 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Old Cartoon Network was the best but Teen Titans GO! isn't actually bad, you simp. But Hero 108, Chop Suckey Chook. Flapjack is legendary.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

we also shall not forget such classics as my gym partners a monkey, whats new scooby doo? and mad.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 hours ago, Trixx said:

You're forgetting Billy and Mandy, Codename kids next door, and Johnny Bravo.

But yeah i agree they have changed for monetary value only tbh

Yes I forgot them cuz I'm retard

11 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Old Cartoon Network was the best but Teen Titans GO! isn't actually bad, you simp. But Hero 108, Chop Suckey Chook. Flapjack is legendary.

I forgot about hero 108 I miss that show I remember it but couldn't remember the name

• Winner 1