The New Server Models

Washington

spacer.png

This is the future of Star Wars Role play, and I feel that the administration of this organization need to see that this is where the next step for our server lies. I expect the full implemenation of this to be done as soon as possible to ensure a quality and realistic situation for all the players.

Thank you, and I look forward to the new models.

@ Sanchez Resident your dream is realized

• Winner 1
14 hours ago, Washington said:

spacer.png

This is the future of Star Wars Role play, and I feel that the administration of this organization need to see that this is where the next step for our server lies. I expect the full implemenation of this to be done as soon as possible to ensure a quality and realistic situation for all the players.

If you do a event where everyone is like this omg

20 hours ago, Washington said:

spacer.png

Y is one of those retards facing the wrong way

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.