Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Pythin/Jobo Bobo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83180277

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA ON MRP/VA ON CWRP/ SA on CWRP

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I liked Playing as a Regular, and saw that the Staff team was doing fine on its own. I left Staff because that was when I got Hunter, and I mainly wanted to Focus on helping my squad out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the because I want to bring an old light back to the GM team. I feel as if I can bring some new ideas to the team, and overall help it grow to become a better event making team. I also want to help with training's to help the SA's and A's buildings skills to help them get better at building, and give them new ideas to try when being a GH and GM.

As Well as I also think that most of the dupes that most people used aren't that great, and I want to help , with others, make some good Looking Dupes that both help players feel more immersed, and also help make it look cleaner.

I want to help make fun sims for everyone, and get things rolling to help keep everyone happy while its downtime, and Up time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

:HyperBoys: +1

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
25 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

+1 pepe

8 minutes ago, Ron said: