Shaak Ti Channel

zoink

Name: Nightmare/Yoda

Suggestion: Add a shaak ti channel

Where would this be implemented?: With Mace and Yodas channel

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: Shaak Ti is an important role to jedi and battalions. She is the main person to help the jedi and battalion work together. This would help Shaak Ti have private chats with jedi, commanders and High Command

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: Yes, My council and Shaak Ti. 

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: Without a channel Shaak Ti cannot perform her job at peak optimal level. Shaak Ti needs somewhere to talk to people and hand out judgement over jedi. With a channel Shaak Ti can call upon commanders and jedi for meetings, demotions and etc. Futhermore Shaak Ti is one of the big 4 for the jedi and needs to be able to communicate with people.
  • Agree 1

Bruh this literally just got denied 

*Edit*

My mistake that was the tag but again the arguments for the other apply here, why does Shaak-Ti need a channel when she can just go to meet the battalions as that's what her position entails and why does Jedi need to have 3 channels dedicated to just their leadership positions?

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Thought that was a Shaak Ti ts tag that got denied, not a channel? May be wrong though.

But I'll +1 because if Cin gets one and Shaak Ti is higher in the order then yeah she should get one.

Edited by Clutch
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Cin already has a channel its the tg one. 

7 hours ago, Carter said:

*Edit*

My mistake that was the tag but again the arguments for the other apply here, why does Shaak-Ti need a channel when she can just go to meet the battalions as that's what her position entails and why does Jedi need to have 3 channels dedicated to just their leadership positions?

Bruh. Shaak ti wouldn't know if a battalion has a problem with their jedi if they don't go to her. She is not an all seeing god she is human. To answer your question  about jedi leadership, why does high staff need to have different channels dedicated to their leadership? Why does high command have different channels for their leadership? For communication. 

Edited by Nightmare
7 hours ago, Clutch said:

Thought that was a Shaak Ti ts tag that got denied, not a channel? May be wrong though.

But I'll +1 because if Cin gets one and Shaak Ti is higher in the order then yeah she should get one.

Cin Drallig is a branch lead. He doesn't need one. TG have their own channel now.

Edited by Pyle

If a BCMD needs the assistance of Shaak Ti, then Shaak Ti can get pulled into the battalion commander's channel.

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

why does high staff need to have different channels dedicated to their leadership? Why does high command have different channels for their leadership? For communication.

1. Staff and RP ranks are two different things

2. Jedi Leadership already has channels (Yoda/Mace/High Council) 

3. Shaak Ti is a Jedi General, which is the rank that other named masters have. We aren't going to give special treatment to someone because other people of the same rank will also want their own channel.

1 hour ago, Carvis said:

If a BCMD needs the assistance of Shaak Ti, then Shaak Ti can get pulled into the battalion commander's channel.

1. Staff and RP ranks are two different things

2. Jedi Leadership already has channels (Yoda/Mace/High Council) 

3. Shaak Ti is a Jedi General, which is the rank that other named masters have. We aren't going to give special treatment to someone because other people of the same rank will also want their own channel.

so uh all your reasons are not correct let me break it down my friend.

1. Leadership isn't just Mace and Yoda. It also includes Shaak Ti [Which is a high jedi general] and Cin Drallig [which is high jedi general] 

2. We are going to give shaak ti special treatment because she literally handles all of jedi and clone relations. Without her a lot of people would not care for the jedi in their battalions.

3.  Thats why i included the high command portion :)

+1

She Literally Handles All Relations With Clones. Without Her, Their wouldnt be a lot of new Jedi where they are in Battalions. She is the 3rd most important person in the Jedi Council, and Hold Almost the Same Authority as Mace(Minus not being the XO).

Former: Liaison

Banned
11 minutes ago, Regional said:

Like honestly the whole "Go to their channel" isn't a counterpoint cause "High Staff" was hypocritical about that when they always pulled you instead of going to use or pming/poking
and the Staff and Rank are two different things is true but both have equally same amount of work so that's also dumb
1 interview vs 1 interview, 1 demotion vs 1 demotion. Like Shaak Ti and Cin are HA's and Yoda and Mace are Directors. 

It's all voluntary work in everything you're doing some get favortised some power play and some work their asses off and some come to have fun. Shaak Tis role is basically to make sure the Jedi and Clones are behaving and have good ties with each other, Say 327th Aayla was toxic and unliked Shaak Ti would assist the situation like a Director would a HA. It's the same shit different aspect. 
+1

Bro just get a no move 

+1

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

Banned
54 minutes ago, Carvis said:

Still holds the same RP rank as a Jedi General

She tolds the RP rank of a High Jedi General which is equal to a reg

+1 pls

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Management

All these Shaak Ti TS powerplays are getting a little weird. Really I do not believe any of this would really make Shaak Ti’s job any easier but one extra TS channel to scroll through isn’t going to kill me and there aren’t really any negatives for adding it.

Sure why not.

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

36 minutes ago, Cannon said:

She tolds the RP rank of a High Jedi General which is equal to a reg

"Where Shaak Ti sits in the hierarchy of the GAR "she" is equal to a reg, but by power, responsibilities, and a very simple observation of title Shaak ti is not a reg."  - Sanchez

Keeping my -1.

Edited by Carvis
  • Friendly 1
16 hours ago, Carter said:

*Edit*

I mean i personally don't see the issue with adding a channel especially since you just took out a few, 187th, 91st, 327th and their channels so i don'tsee the big issue

+1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Some of you might not know and not remember, but there used to be a lot more channels for Jedi. There was a channel for Shaak Ti and also each branch of the order. I really don't care if it gets added or not, but keep in mind most channels just become AFK havens. cya 4Heads

Just make a channel dedicated for high jedi other than mace and Yoda cause let's be honest, it's not like shaak ti and cin drallig are gonna have important meetings at the same time. And theres what 100 and something channels? And when cannon was shaak ti I legit never saw anyone in his channel except him. Kinda just sounds like you guys want a channel cause it's cool.  

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

• Retired Founder
3 hours ago, McFisher said:

Just make a channel dedicated for high jedi other than mace and Yoda cause let's be honest, it's not like shaak ti and cin drallig are gonna have important meetings at the same time. And theres what 100 and something channels? And when cannon was shaak ti I legit never saw anyone in his channel except him. Kinda just sounds like you guys want a channel cause it's cool.  

This guy gets it.

But seriously, if Shaak-Ti gets a "private" channel, I'm going to be looking at another named jedi channel suggestion 1-3 months from now, if not 2 weeks.

Yes, there is a need for Named Masters to hold meetings with their applicable battalions, or commanders; thus I've created a "Jedi Meeting Hall" that can be used at the High Council's desecration.

This will remain a "shared" Jedi Meeting channel, and no one person, named master, or rank will be allowed to "take over" the channel, like previous years.

Accepted, with changes.

16 hours ago, Sixta said:

Bro just get a no move 

+1

Also, don't do this because I'll just bean you (Anti-Movers, etc. are not allowed, check community info section)

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1

z5dGuiK.gif