RIP Mosin

I kind of just wanted to put this out here. He was a 41st back while Brooklyn started his term he was a trooper and a friend of mine named @Mosin he didn't play much recently but he played a lot back on Endor, some of the shock may remember him lol..... But in all seriousness he has just recently passed away on Christmas Eve, he was a great person and many people enjoyed his laughs and jokes and just overall his presence. May the man rest in Peace! :( #RipMosin2019

Edited by Clutch
  • Winner 9
  • Friendly 8

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

R.I.P.

Will be missed. My heart was broken when I received this message this morning from his family. He was a good man, a little silly at times. I will always fondly remember him logging on drunk as a CT PVT and crashing Republic ships left and right. Man got arrested so many times while drunk. He was loud, he was crazy, but he was also very kind and caring.

I was touched when I received a message that said he thought of me as one of his good friends.

Mosin, you will be missed.

Edited by Tetra
Added more content.
  • Friendly 1

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Veteran Admin

petition to funeral?

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Great man. Definitely left an impact on those who knew him o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

That shouldnt matter in my opinion

This breaks my heart, it really does. Seeing such a light be snuffed out is one of the cruelest things to happen, not even just on Christmas. Mosin was a kind-hearted soul and I truly hope he finds peace. Know that all of us who knew you knew that you were one of the best people we have or will ever meet. You will most certainly be missed, and my thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Edited by Ribs
The great die too soon
4 hours ago, Clutch said:

Not sure if enough people knew him

Just because a lad, especially a 41st lad has fallen. Doesn't mean they deserve any less respect than anyone else.

Mosin was a great lad. Although at times it seemed like he was gonna set off the 41st High Command at times. But his presence was always enjoyable. Will never forget. RIP ❤️

Edited by Pyle
  • Friendly 1

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Mosin

I did not know him, but I have heard of him from a couple of people, it's always sad to lose someone in the community. All of us should take care to remember them so that they are not forgotten, and to take those memories with us until the end so that they can live on in that way.

Mosin sounded like a kind hearted person, and it's sad to see this happen so close to Christmas, may he rest in peace.

As far as something in game to honor him, no matter their reputation on the server or whatever, they were a member of this community and we should make an effort to let it be known that we respect all in our community and that no one will be forgotten.

• Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

RIP - Mosin,

A great guy, Didnt speak often but when we did it was great. Thoughts are with your family and friends. You will be missed.

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

Fuck he died holy shit thats sad im sorry to everyone who knew him

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

RIP Mosin my man back on endor 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic