Craig - Rayshield

Craigary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): Cutlaw, Sparks, Targeev, Dill, Spaghetti, Sanchez {Briefly}

Event Name: Rayshield

Summary of the story: A republic settlement whos only defense against the the native hostile bugs. 41st, scouted for supplies to fix the generator, SOBDE and Alpha ARC were tasked with going out and helping a stolen mayor put back where he belongs, and 501st defended the city untill the generator was fixed, they also faught a disease that was brought in by the native creatures.

What was the result of the event?: Republic took back the city and fixed the generators and cured the disease.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

8/10 Fun event, didn't have too much of an objective besides "roam around" but I enjoyed it, thank you for having us in the event

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

7/10 If you want my honesty on this event.....
The event was fun the music was nice add to the battles a complaint I have is that from what I have seen there wasn't all that much RP, a shoot'em up is fine and some people prefer them. I personally like events that include both RP and shooting parts to appeal to both sides as it makes it more fun for everyone in the server, there were potions but not much Rp to them . Things I did like though were the wave system that the bugs seemed to come in, it made it more fun as it allowed people to get potions and set up into better positions and get into the turrets. I think this was a, good, event as I and many others still had fun

1 minute ago, SuperKaechi said:

7/10 If you want my honesty on this event.....
The event was fun the music was nice add to the battles a complaint I have is that from what I have seen there wasn't all that much RP, a shoot'em up is fine and some people prefer them. I personally like events that include both RP and shooting parts to appeal to both sides as it makes it more fun for everyone in the server, there were potions but not much Rp to them . Things I did like though were the wave system that the bugs seemed to come in, it made it more fun as it allowed people to get potions and set up into better positions and get into the turrets. I think this was a, good, event as I and many others still had fun

The rp was based upon, the generator and finding supplys etc, defending the citizens and creating a cure, i apologize everyone didnt equally get alot of rp, but i tried to break it down so everyone had stuff to do! Thank you for bringing this to my attention

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was