CWRP Arizona's Staff application

Arizona

RP Name: ST TK MSG Arizona

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146899122

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been thinking about being staff for a while. I want to be more on the server and help more on the server i have played on here for a semi long time now and I love it here. I believe that I have enough experience to be a staff member and be helpful! whether its to kick out people who aren't looking to role play or follow the server rules or just to help other players out who got stuck and they need to be moved ETC. I really do like to help people in general. If they need advice on server rules or anything like that i would be obliged to do so. I am also very active Monday-Friday and most of the weekends too so i can be on to help anytime. In conclusion I want to join the staff team to help in a positive way and to become more and more part of the synergy community as a whole. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been on synergy for i would say maybe a year. I was on as a rancor SGT for a bit but didnt give my full time to the server until i came back and really started to play seriously That was about 6 ish months ago maybe shorter. However i am a person who doesn't take kindly to minges or people who act dumb to try and get out of situations Scott free. I am a hard worker and I can get a job done effectively if I am given one. I am no stranger to the rules as i have reached my highest rank of 1stLT ARL in the 501st and i am currently a MSG for the Shock trooper tracker regiment. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do. However i believe they all have closed down. the highest i have reached was Head administrator.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  My playtime is 643:05:11.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not 

Very disrespectful while you were in 501st as well as issues following directions.

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, AriZona said:

Thank you for this feedback and I will remember it to make myself as a whole better! 🙂

Now this is how you respond to negative feedback, honestly I’d +1 on the basis that you’re willing to get better regarding attitude wise. You’re willing to help the server by volunteering to become staff. Honestly, anyone who applies for staff are top tier individuals to me.

-1 For the short time I was in the 501st from previous experience you seem to escalate things more than they have to be and a simple question that accuses you of something but not saying you did it also seem to piss you off for no reason when I’m just asking if you did it, as well was kronos said about you not being able to follow directions well, and I can agree with that after telling you to be quiet during DB multiple times by multiple I mean at least 5 or more, also you are disrespectful like he said which goes back to what I said before when you got mad because someone told me you were doing something and acting like I accused you of something when I was simply asking,

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Felix said:

-1 For the short time I was in the 501st from previous experience you seem to escalate things more than they have to be and a simple question that accuses you of something but not saying you did it also seem to piss you off for no reason when I’m just asking if you did it, as well was kronos said about you not being able to follow directions well, and I can agree with that after telling you to be quiet during DB multiple times by multiple I mean at least 5 or more, also you are disrespectful like he said which goes back to what I said before when you got mad because someone told me you were doing something and acting like I accused you of something when I was simply asking,

I see your point of view and I appreciate the feedback however I apologize for the way I came across to you. It was my first time back on the server after my retirement and I was still in my “1stLT” attitude and i came back to a much much much different 501st and I acted in a way I would not normally act. Thank you for the feedback and I apologize for ya getting off on the wrong foot. But I would also like to add that you have told me to be quiet by telling everyone in the TS to “shut the fuck up” and I took that hard and I did get upset however that does not excuse my actions 

edit: lmao I said food instead of foot

Edited by AriZona
5 hours ago, AriZona said:

But I would also like to add that you have told me to be quiet by telling everyone in the TS to “shut the fuck up” and I took that hard and I did get upset however that does not excuse my actions 

I said that for my PTS in Private DB, i said be quiet mutiple times during actual DB to be exact, i said that to emphisize the fact that i said Be quiet mutiple times and no one listened,  if saying be quiet doesn't work i will have to make my self a bit more clear.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

normaly I copy and paste this shit but i have to write this down for this lad, Not only hes shock, Not only hes online everyday but hes very professional and takes hes work very seriously.

Hes nice to hang around with and is no logger a toxic cunt (didnt know he was so toxic in 501st) Overall +uno

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 12/21/2019 or your application will be Denied.

@AriZona

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager