Voided report

zoink

+1 I feel like it is targeting, But it is what it is. Am pretty sure she has done this to other members on the Fourms easy clap remove dumb.

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I am also unfortunately getting dumbed by you as well on most of my posts. You are also attacking me on users posts that are supposed to remain +1 and -1. I am sorry that I disagree with your opinions, and you are getting upset by that. Maybe I could of used the disagree reaction, however I chose to use the dumb reaction.

https://gyazo.com/b566fb9aa66f424825544f0acb4c5aeb
https://gyazo.com/075c5e5651b2cfca346f89bc1866fdb6

You can also take a look at Sniffs and Clouds history and see that they have been negative repping a majority of opinions I have, but I haven't been making a stink about it. Because its just the forums, and I know people have difference in opinions.

Edited by Hayley
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Hayley said:

I am also unfortunately getting dumbed by you as well on most of my posts. You are also attacking me on users posts that are supposed to remain +1 and -1. I am sorry that I disagree with your opinions, and you are getting upset by that. Maybe I could of used the disagree reaction, however I chose to use the dumb reaction.

Theres a difference between negative repping something that people genuinley disagree with or think is dumb
and you going around dumbing people who speak the truth.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Kronos Jones said:

Theres a difference between negative repping something that people genuinley disagree with or think is dumb
and you going around dumbing people who speak the truth.

+1

I genuinely disagree with some people's opinions. Just like people disagree with mine.

• Winner 1
1 hour ago, Hayley said:

yes, me and 22 other people have dumbed you because of your toxic statement.  910fb23b610cfe120cfbe874a08fda84.png

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

yes, me and 22 other people have dumbed you because of your toxic statement.  910fb23b610cfe120cfbe874a08fda84.png

Gonna be honest you are kinda toxic nightmare you constantly mass dumb people with your “bros” and then when it comes back to someone not liking your posts you bitch and complain and whine like a brat, sorry bud its a -1

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
Veteran Admin

-1.   don't set yourselves to diffrent standards if you dont like it when people dumb you then dont dumb other people. what you see as toxic is a separate opinion whichh we are all entitled to on this forum. Anyways best wishes ❤️

Edited by Underpaidstaff
  • Agree 1
Veteran Admin
6 minutes ago, Shake said:

its called witch hunting just check out my waring point lol +1

Ah yes witch hunting. See ive been reading about that recently lots  of innocent people died bottom line people should just stop dumbing and i mean EVERYONE anyways best wishes ❤️

Edited by Underpaidstaff
Forgot to spread the love ❤️
  • Agree 3
Veteran Admin
Just now, Yeetus said:

Honestly the dumb reaction should be removed just due to everyones opinions are different and we should just have the disagree and agree reactions instead of this mass dumbing shit that people do to irritate people 

Yes very true my guy

best wishes ❤️

Alright I don't know who the 2 of you are you barely been on the fourms... I reported Hayley because she is constntantly dumbing people for no reason. You guys attempting to defend her is actually mind boggling. Stop trying to defend a toxic person and trying to make me look petty... it's kinda sad

• Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Yeetus said:

Honestly the dumb reaction should be removed just due to everyones opinions are different and we should just have the disagree and agree reactions instead of this mass dumbing shit that people do to irritate people 

I agree with you. It seems to be upsetting some users.

Alright I don't know who the 2 of you are you barely been on the fourms... I reported Hayley because she is constntantly dumbing people for no reason. You guys attempting to defend her is actually mind boggling. Stop trying to defend a toxic person and trying to make me look petty... it's kinda sad

I mean you’re acting petty by the way you keep going with your current “toxic” statements, also are you saying just cause I just got on the forums that I don’t belong here or deserve the right to state my opinion just cause it doesn’t fit your witch hunt ways my bad....

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

I apologize if you think im trying to make you seem petty not my intent But i dont think people should be reported over dumbing even if its not the best thing to do. She apologized why dont you just say okay thank you and relax

best wishes ❤️ 

• Agree 1

I'm going to +1 this based on the fact of yes, there is very obvious toxicity and targeting from her, and also due to the fact that I believe that she should have already been permanently banned already due to the 187th doc situation that @Dreams- still has the absolute pleasure of dealing with. This ban should have been enforced long ago when the original report went through.

+1 I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking. The only reason Hayley hasn't been permabanned is because she happens to have been exposed to high levels of estrogen in her mother's womb. She deleted 187th's docs, some how got out of a permaban report with only 2 weeks in which most people +1'd. And when she came back she got the rank of Major in 187th, her whole run on this server is almost as big of a joke as mine.

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Funny 4

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
1 minute ago, A-a-ron said:

+1 I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking. The only reason Hayley hasn't been permabanned is because she happens to have been exposed to high levels of estrogen in her mother's womb. She deleted 187th's doc, someone how got out of a permaban report with only 2 weeks in which most people +1'd. And when she came she got the rank of Major in 187th, her whole run on this server is almost as big of a joke as mine.

Thats kind of rude dont you think

best wishes ❤️

1 hour ago, Regional said:

As much as I want to +1 i'ma have to -1 cause if anything it's mass dumbing and as @Sanchez Resident likes to put it #Drama
Remove my warning point  also Sanchez

This whole report was on being dumbed, Like I get very few like Hayley  but it's a Emote that does -1 rep  if you really had a problem (2-3 Dumbs within second/mins can count as a warn) like talk to a HA/Director+

Yeah I took a look at Nightmares reputation for the entire time he's been on the forums and theres only 30 dumbs for his 523 posts in which theres dumbs that aren't from me as well.  spacer.pngI already apologized, I didn't know disagreeing and reacting with a negative rep could make someone really upset.

I privately messaged a few people screenshots that I did not delete any 187th documents. They were handed over to @traditional who was a Head Admin back in June.

Edited by Hayley
Veteran Admin

im not upset i'm just annoyed a toxic person who should have been banned long ago is still here and still causing problems.  

What problems has she caused? Im her XO so allow me to deal with it, but i need proof not just accusations 

47 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

you are cool from when i talked to you but i mean you also have used dumb reactions on the forums and im not saying your witch hunting your honestly just being hypocritical in a sense

I'm just going to say, keep it civil in the forums. 

I'm going to -1 this report for this reason that its revolving around the use of an emote in the forums.

If it was more related to stuff regarding docs, or any other more serious server breaking rules, then plus one. 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

This is really childish.  This is all over a emote? Really people?  I'm gonna have to agree with @Yeetus,  as I've seen this behavior from some of the people claiming this is "toxic" including the irony that some were previously banned for this behavior.    I figured this section is used for more than someone rating a box repeatedly...

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned

Trust me when I say what witch hunting and mass dumbing looks like and this looks like it +1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Retired Founder

@Nightmare I think you should probably change the wording on this to better reflect how you feel as it seems the only point in which you have brought up on your original report is the misuse of the "Dumb" reaction on the Forums, however by reading the comments it seems to be a bigger issue in which you have. I suggest either voiding this and creating another post properly outlining your issue with the player or edit this post and expand on it as right now there's not a whole lot to go on.

I can't really vote on this personally, as I can see that the report was mainly written for the toxicity of mass dumbing, in which I know is technically abusing the rep system, however it seems as though the user you're reporting (@Hayley) has stated that this was an honest mistake and she will fix the issue in the future. However as stated, if there is more to the issue, I suggest changing the topic and main idea of your post to better explain and expand your points.

Bruh what even is this report.

image.thumb.png.4ab7d12b4059f3cc12bec4cbc764e763.png

image.thumb.png.42e17aba71996fc0bd60c857b91851a3.png

Guess it's time to ban Mike because he dumbs people too often?

Like WTF guys, someone disagrees with what you says gives you an what basically boils down to a Emoji and takes away ONE fake internet point on the forums........

I guess I will just perma ban her for being Toxic *Sarcasm* (It's not even a Mass dumb, just here and there but).

No one has been banned for "Dumbing a few peoples posts" they have been banned for Mass Dumbing ie; they see 1 persons post and go back and dumb all their shit from the end of time (Example)

Both Mike and Hayley have a 1 Strike Policy for Toxicity, Drama, whatever. 

Both Nightmare and Hayley have a huge bone to pick with eachother and report each other for the smallest of things calling it "Toxicity" and calling for the other to be banned for "harassment" but neither has shown me actual evidence... this report is some of the weakest shit ive seen in awhile from either of them.

Find actual evidence of toxcity and I will happily ban someone for it, until then try to stop wasting peoples time with petty reports. (This is directed to Hayley and Nightmare)

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3
Head Admin

This seems quite hypocritical. -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4 hours ago, Egg said:

I'm going to +1 this based on the fact of yes, there is very obvious toxicity and targeting from her, and also due to the fact that I believe that she should have already been permanently banned already due to the 187th doc situation that @Dreams- still has the absolute pleasure of dealing with. This ban should have been enforced long ago when the original report went through.

4 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

+1 I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking. The only reason Hayley hasn't been permabanned is because she happens to have been exposed to high levels of estrogen in her mother's womb. She deleted 187th's docs, some how got out of a permaban report with only 2 weeks in which most people +1'd. And when she came back she got the rank of Major in 187th, her whole run on this server is almost as big of a joke as mine.

While I dont care much as to this individual ill be straight out honest, No one apart from like 5 people want her here, Literally.

Also, Why is it when regional and others went to mass dumb people they got rick rolled even when it was something they didnt agree with, or the person they disliked.

Ontop of that, I never recieved any documents from when they where hostage while Haley was drunk, I recieved one and it was the bloody public doc she doesnt have access to delete, I never recieved the medical roster that was in question.

b34a0a6ffa3031e946415a2958e537ca.png

Epic she didnt even get back to me, talk about respect homie.

Now let me continue, Yes this report may relate to some dumb reasons and toxicity and there may be little to no hard factual evidence, But apart from Tessa she is literally one of the most hated, blacklisted person on the server and the fact she gets chance after chance blows my mind, Just remove her off and there wont be an issue, just like we did with tessa.

But at the end of the day the past is the past, I cant help that. But I havent seen any improvements and I still hold a grudge, therfore = +1

Edited by Dreams-
  • Winner 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
28 minutes ago, Dreams- said:

While I dont care much as to this individual ill be straight out honest, No one apart from like 5 people want her here, Literally.

Also, Why is it when regional and others went to mass dumb people they got rick rolled even when it was something they didnt agree with, or the person they disliked.

Ontop of that, I never recieved any documents from when they where hostage while Haley was drunk, I recieved one and it was the bloody public doc she doesnt have access to delete, I never recieved the medical roster that was in question.

b34a0a6ffa3031e946415a2958e537ca.png

Epic she didnt even get back to me, talk about respect homie.

Now let me continue, Yes this report may relate to some dumb reasons and toxicity and there may be little to no hard factual evidence, But apart from Tessa she is literally one of the most hated, blacklisted person on the server and the fact she gets chance after chance blows my mind, Just remove her off and there wont be an issue, just like we did with tessa.

But at the end of the day the past is the past, I cant help that. But I havent seen any improvements and I still hold a grudge, therfore = +1

Here is some screenshots of when I sent all the documents to @traditional back in june when he was the head admin.
https://gyazo.com/6209f8a2c83ad423fcb64ce1d26e88ef
https://gyazo.com/44f27aa82720ab1909fd229af9bab1d5
https://gyazo.com/964bc2ad2ffdd6c81666574c2e9dd5e6

One message was cut out because I don't wanna leak his email. Also I never made a medical roster? Not too sure what you mean by that.

Edited by Hayley

Yeetus = Haley. I mean you're toxic to me. No I dont have pROoF but In game OOC, VC and things you've told other players like kinda hypocritical and haley if you -1 someone app and if they're popular you're gonna get massive hate. It's a popularity contest. Dont take it.

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

33 minutes ago, McFisher said:

Yeetus = Haley. I mean you're toxic to me. No I dont have pROoF but In game OOC, VC and things you've told other players like kinda hypocritical and haley if you -1 someone app and if they're popular you're gonna get massive hate. It's a popularity contest. Dont take it.

Um no? I joined the server yesterday... can you try not to bring hate my way?

Head Admin

Report was voided

//Locked

//Moved to completed

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander