Newts Staff Application

Noto Roboto

CWRP - Newts Staff Application

RP Name: Elder Seer Newt II

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79019147

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would like to be an administrator to help out with the server as a whole. I would like to host events later down the road but that will be one step at a time. I want to help make the server experience rememberable for everyone. I bring in alot of ideas for passive and proactive RP as I helped GMs progress their events to the next level. I am active as well so activity isn't a problem with me(New work schedule). I also wish to become an admin to help with passive RP and patrols for jedi and groups that are normally not targeted. So no one gets the feeling of discrimination.  I will help with staff sits and dealing with mingiest and help progress the serious rp of this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am literally the first trandoshan on this server even back before the split, I have played on this server since launch and have watched it grow. I have been a previous Consular Lead(which my this character died off in rp), previous Jedi Master (twice btw) and help the Order progress. I helped with 91st and Base Ops/Naval as Noto in Intel for the respective groups . I have held leadings positions and know when to drop the law.  OOC I draw stuff and getting back into the groove with that so maybe we'll see something in the future. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have TR'd before but due to work had to give it up and play normally.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1200:38:17

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) None

• Agree 1

+1 best Trando jedi

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder

+1 The goat.