Ban Appeal

whale

RP Name/Steam Name: whale
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:149417608
Date of Ban: Not sure
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Offense: 5 Bans
Banned By: Not sure 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Its been like a year since I got initially banned and I would like to play the servers again. 
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

1 minute ago, whale said:

I got arrested 35+ times. Also, the ban just says 5th ban.

This appeal isn't very convincing for 35+ bans. That's too many to call a mistake. You were obviously meaning to minge and break rules. What makes us thing that you changed?

hi.

Alright, I want some clarification. What do you mean by more "effort?" 

I'm guessing you want this so here you go.

Oh synergy clone wars gmod role play server admin. I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have committed. I'm am accountable of my actions and I will never commit an act of horrible rdm ever again upon the server of yours. I was so close with everyone in this community and it was so fun pretending to be a clone. I'm am truly sorrowful for the absolutely atrocious deed I have committed upon you, your family, and probably your entire heritage. Please, I just want to play again and I swear on my mother that I have changed. Being away from this server has really taught me life skills and has benefited me both mentally and physically, but now I wish to return to my role playing en devours upon your establishment. I have come so much closer with Jesus and God and they have forgiven me. I could not sleep at night feeling the guilt committing such sin. Oh please unban so my great sorrow can cease.

• Funny 13
  • Winner 2
6 minutes ago, whale said:

Alright, I want some clarification. What do you mean by more "effort?" 

I'm guessing you want this so here you go.

Oh synergy clone wars gmod role play server admin. I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have committed. I'm am accountable of my actions and I will never commit an act of horrible rdm ever again upon the server of yours. I was so close with everyone in this community and it was so fun pretending to be a clone. I'm am truly sorrowful for the absolutely atrocious deed I have committed upon you, your family, and probably your entire heritage. Please, I just want to play again and I swear on my mother that I have changed. Being away from this server has really taught me life skills and has benefited me both mentally and physically, but now I wish to return to my role playing en devours upon your establishment. I have come so much closer with Jesus and God and they have forgiven me. I could not sleep at night feeling the guilt committing such sin. Oh please unban so my great sorrow can cease.

this is the funniest shit I've read all day. +1

• Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

-1, 0 effort into your appeal so why should they unban you if you don't want to change? I get it that its a game and all but whats the point to go on a server and intentionally be toxic?

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

I'm going to lock this 
You can get STEAMID 32 from any form of steamID provided including a steam profile link

For some reason I cannot find his past offenses, and cannot unban him.

I've spoken to jackson about this and he said it seems to be a glitch.

//locked