CWRP - Ohio's Staff Application

OhioJ

WAIVED BY ROHAN

RP Name: TR DU ENGO SFS Ohio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431365757

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Est.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Jordan, and I am from Ohio (hint the name). I love sports,writing and I use to code. I am in the 8th grade and love to play video games. I'm taking college classes with adults currently . I love writing and in fact that is the class that I am taking. I especially like football, right now I don't really I don't really have a favorite team right now, but I did previously like the Sea hawks and the Saints.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I guess you could say so. I was a darkrp admin for quite awhile. the server has since closed down. but it usually had around 70 some players on most of the time. I believe the server was called something along the lines of Inferno something.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I believe that I have around 125 hours or something on the server.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No, I am not a staff member on any synergy server.

Edited by OhioJ
18 hours ago, OhioJ said:

I am from Ohio (hint the name)

49 minutes ago, Clutch said:

I am assuming you live in Ohio because of your name and i'm from ohio which is cool but anyways goo luck! +1

Sad to know you 100% just didnt read the application before +1ing
+1 though

spacer.png

On 10/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, OhioJ said:

I love writing

Same though, what kind of writing? I enjoy writing short stories.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

Your application has been accpeted for interview!

Please contact a Head Admin by the date of 11/12/2019 [M/D/Y] or be denied

Good luck on your interview !

// Locked
// Moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander