Unkindled Resignation

Unkindled

Battalion: Bad Batch
RP Name: Hunter
Date: 10/27/19
Reason: Going back to playing Rust and not having fun on Gmod. 

Good Byes:
After coming back to the server I've met many new faces who are great people and took me in open arms. I love all you guys Synergy has such a great community that I can come back to after being unbanned. I might be back again soon for a little bit so here are all my good byes.

I gotta shout out my Rancor boys @Inosuke@Nigel@Merrill@Tofu love you guys with all my heart you were the guys that really motivated me to come back and play everyday keep up the good shit.

All my SOBDE boyos I loved hangin with you guys everyday be sure to keep things running smoothly best of luck.

Specialities 

@Egg Goodluck on the coming future I'll be back for you.

@Llama/Yoda  Always good hanging out with you, you honestly keep the fun in synergy and always try to keep things intersting GL with Kal.

@KillJoy Badest motherfucker I know I'll still be around and playing so if you need me just ask.

@Evans Keep up the good work!

• Friendly 1

Wait what? What the fuck so the memes about snatching hunter were true!?!?! Blasts! (It's a meme chill dawgs)

Damn. It's been real unkindled, at least we got that one 212th deployment under our belts. Enjoy getting Rusty champ.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

well it was fun in the time we was in the squad together

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

o7 

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

o7

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.