Snoops CWRP Ban Appeal

Snoop

RP Name/Steam Name: Snoop
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177007164
Date of Ban:10/24/19
Length of Ban:1 month I think
Offense: Staff Disrespect,Disrespect,minge,FailRP,Insubordination,RDMX2,Metagaming,4 arrests
Banned By: I dont know
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: My girlfriend plays the server and she likes it so I wanna keep a eye on her and make sure these wierdos will leave her alone because she is telling me that people are harrassing her and Im getting really pissed off but honestly I have no intent to minge or RP I just wanna keep a eye on her or if someone can  Ill be really appeciative this is important Ill appologize for my immaturity that day but thats all im saying.
Evidence to support your claims: No claims just got a reason.

• Funny 2

+1 ig, like I would ask who your girlfriend is, but I don’t wanna make something everyone knows if you don’t want anyone to know.

UPDATED -1 people told me waht happened and nah, plus your "Girlfriend" was banned too i think

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 you have done a lot of stuff besides what you were banned for. For example there was a time you got a hold of a tool gun and where coloring cts and denied it when someone asked you. I have several people that know this is you in the picture including some high staff.  7d5629413492c1c993a31c6e7a4d5557.png d0ee35efcf9f75fbb48698cfe73ab704.png

• Winner 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

If this was the same night I remember, you were being an absolute tool. You acted in a manner that was comparable to Krood in which you tried to RDM someone purely because they were pissing you off. An admin even kicked you because he *didn't* want to ban you, I believe the reason was "You're a good person, stop getting arrested" or something along those lines. Despite the fact that there were numerous people trying to talk you down, if you ended up getting banned you wasted their time and by extension are wasting our time with this appeal. You won't change unless you get some time out, and as has been proven time and time again, people don't change at all, even with time.

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 no one in gmod has a girlfriend. its a no from me 4 eyes

Edited by OldMateDreams

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

-1 your egirl is fine. You got yourself banned :/

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 Mate unless it is your Real Life Girlfriend playing Gmod and if so you could just go to her house. But if it is a person am thinking about they just got banned as well so you do not have to worry.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I won’t vote but I’ll give some advice.

Dont consider your girlfriend as an object, so what if people try stuff with her and that sort of thing it’s the internet of course guys will get heart eyes for anything resembling a female. 
At the end of the day you just got to trust her and if you don’t then why are you with her? If your sole reason to play on the server is to “protect” your girlfriend or white knight then something’s clearly wrong lol.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

As one of the New Admins that was dealing with you last night. You were blatantly disrespecting us for following rules. You were arrested after being told to stop what you were doing multiple times, Once you got arrested. You continued to bitch in OOC, and when Admins came to your cell to tell you to stop; You straight up told them to fuck off and began to disrespect us. You brought this on yourself, you absolute buffoon. P.s. There was no girls on the server at the time. It was an absolute sausage fest.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Head Admin

Can I vote on this since Directors accept/deny it ?

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 absolute minge and tool should not be allowed back in the community

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin
15 hours ago, Snoop Dogg said:

no intent to minge or RP

I don't know how you pulled it off but you were arrested 6 times in 1 hour. Idk how that works but good job lmfao

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Getting on the server to not rp but white knight is stupid.

If it's your real life girl friend, go see her in person you rem.

If it's an E girl then why don't you realise that the relations ship ain't going to go anyway being serious, long distant online based relationships font really last.

Also girls on an rp server are prime targets for idiots, of she is being harassed inform her to make a ticket for the admins to deal with it accordingly, suffering in silence is an easy way to depression.

And also 7 offenses and you pissed off a good portion of the server with your antics and shitty attitude.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Wish I had a gmod girlfriend and just called us weirdos like we would try bav her for ourselves. Shes and independent woman and dosent need a man looking after her. Get with it. And cause you're more mingey than me -1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)