Community Service/Volunteer Hours

Keo

Bro if your speechcraft is 100 you could pull it off, I've hinted at it before in an interview

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Head Admin

I mean if you word it differently and don't mention the gaming part but lots of data, sure

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Lol yeah I remember Bbstine doing it a while back but wanted to know if it was a one time thing. I already have over like 120 hours of community service irl from being an Eagle Scout but wanted to see if I could get more in there.

I got a manager position that i am nowhere near qualified for by putting over 2000 hours as a Head Administrator for a online non profit community, dealing with the hiring new staff members and the daily oversight of operations, along with dealing in customer satisfaction (aka events), keeping a uptodate roster of staff members and statistics.    

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

i cant read so yeah

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

52 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I got a manager position that i am nowhere near qualified for by putting over 2000 hours as a Head Administrator for a online non profit community, dealing with the hiring new staff members and the daily oversight of operations, along with dealing in customer satisfaction (aka events), keeping a uptodate roster of staff members and statistics.    

How were you able to Estimate your hours because I might do the same 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

30 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Inb4 the
"Oh Thats great!, Do you know the name of the company so we can verify?" :)

This is exactly why I said this was stupid. Either you do ridiculous word crafting and make it sound bigger than it is, or you have to explain what you do. I would much rather just knuckle down and put hours into an actual humanitarian cause that ACTUALLY looks good.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

How were you able to Estimate your hours because I might do the same 

Honestly just looked at my old staff application and then did the math 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

46 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

How would you even put BCMD experience on a resume, not even talking about staff 😂

“Overseeing division  around 10~30 active personnel, in charge of documentation, leadership, relaying executive decisions, managing recruitment of new potential employees, communication.... “

Imagine putting that down and they go “Oh thats very interesting, what organization did you do that for?”

35 minutes ago, Jax said:

“Overseeing division  around 10~30 active personnel, in charge of documentation, leadership, relaying executive decisions, managing recruitment of new potential employees, communication.... “

Imagine putting that down and they go “Oh thats very interesting, what organization did you do that for?”

“Yes”

14 hours ago, Jax said:

I feel like it's an elaborate joke and a recipe for disaster to put something like that on a resume.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Nade Jones said:

Bro if your speechcraft is 100 you could pull it off, I've hinted at it before in an interview

I have also hinted at it for an interview, it's how I got my current job, "I work with an online management team working with google excel documents and large ranges of automatic spreadsheets in order to update the times and dates of members joining and leaving the community, as well as activity hours and amount of active time served for each individual. Other activities also involved updating and logging achievement goals within the community." :^)

40 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

bigger question:

can I use my hours to get my 40 hours done? In canada you need 40 hours to graduate high school.

Uh you mean for work experience? 

You only need to do that if you don't have enough credits from other courses (Art, PE, etc)

Unfortunately when I did Work experience I had to have a meeting with the teacher and the employer so I'm not quite sure if they would accept that?

On 10/11/2019 at 11:28 PM, Jax said:

A small tech startup called synergy I mostly just dealt with the backend