False/Soap's 187th BCMD Resignation

Battalion: 187th Legion

RP Name: Battalion Commander Soap

Date: 8/24/19 [Effective Immediately]

Reason: I honestly dont care to try and more. Fighting the constant doc attacks. the constant drama from people like the 4 officers whom left the battalion in a matter of 20 mins. Two of those officers Leaving to the 104th and trying to poach other members from the 187th. Why did they do this? Because they didn't get promotions like they thought they was. To each their own i guess. Fuck em. With that my new job and life is getting to a point where i need to focus on it more. To be honest i never expected to even join a battalion when i came back this time, let alone become a bcmd.

Goodbyes: @Poe Thanks for being a good friend and helping me with the battalion. If anyone is a real mother fucker you are. Everyone else just seems two faced.

@Camilo Regardless of what people tell you my dude. You're a good person and a hard fucken worker. Busted your ass to fix docs after they had been attacked repeatedly. And i thank you for every second hat you was in the battalion.

@Ratio You beat me to it :(

@Bbstine you're a punk o7

@justuscloud5 Thanks for being a friend and helping out when you could. Honestly think Joah pulling the Sith after how active it had gotten is Bull shit and with the new map the waterfall cave would have been perfect for them. But you can thank that cunt Chrome for being a punk. You would have made a Great Dark Lord of the Sith.

@SmallJeff Best Shaak Tii Just saying

@Razen Razen. You are a gamer, Lol You helped us out when we needed it most and wasn't even in the battalion. Thank you for all the help, advise and being a good friend.

@Tinovious Thanks for the Support and the Laughs.

@DennisThanks for all the help and the fun times Chief

@Bigben Thanks for being a Bro, You should have stayed in my opinion. But as is life.

@Father Michael FM Ish a good dude mang. 

@keeganf706 Best XO a BCMD could have asked for. Always there to give advise and support me. I know having to move really got you down. But i couldn't have asked for a better XO Thank you for everything.

@Forseen Who are you again? Lol I kid i kid. Love you bro!

@Brooklyn Told you would get BCMD lol So do the name Gree proud.

@the rest of the 187th Thanks for all the opportunities and good times.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 6

This is not allowed this is an un epic gamer move 

o7 gonna miss you man

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

The 187th was a small battalion and it has been since it came back. But while being small it forged brothers and friends in it's time. The four officers, HER, That other kid who was banned, and the people who broke our docs hated to see what a family the 187th truley was. The 187th was so good it made LILY a known minge turn around and say he respected us so much that he wasnt going to go through with it and a few of us still play games with him when we can. False and Sugga was the captains of this great battalion. They put their BEST into the battalion and it was an amazing thing. It has been an HONOR serving under these men especially False. It's a sad day but a PROUD memory that I will always have as we all hang up our purple helmets for the last few times. 

o7 god bless you false. 

God bless the 187th.

Purple Pride World Wide

• Winner 1
8 minutes ago, Callsign False said:

Two of those officers Leaving to the 104th and trying to poach other members from the 187th. Why did they do this? Because they didn't get promotions like they thought they was. To each their own i guess. Fuck em.

Yikes. But besides ^ o7 I guess... ;)

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Head Admin

o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You did what you could my friend. It’s sad to see you go. I guess Bravo Six is finally going dark, eh? HOWD A MUPPET LIKE YOU PASS SELECTIONS!? it’s not gonna be fun when you, me and price arent on at the same time and I can’t make memes! Anyway, good luck with your life bro! Take care. Don’t be a stranger also.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

o7, You did everything you could. You took care of shit and actually made responsibilities a thing in 187th. You correctly disciplined people into being better officers. You did very well while it lasted. It hurts to see my old battalion, my home, have so much troubles and stress. Either way, I will be inviting you the the legendary 187th discord anyway, cuz you deserve it. You went through a lot of shit with these people, and some of them had no sense of respect. Biggest 187th mook of all time right here, Im gonna miss you bud. I remember that gamer moment when you went from SGT to 2ndLT in one promo, POG! It was worth it, you kicked ass and took names, thank you for your service. 

#PurplePrideWorldWide

Doom the Boom

God damn bro. You will definitely be missed. I, myself, will miss our random knife fights and talking bout shit in downtime. You are a great guy and an amazing BCMD. Godspeed. o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 2 weeks later...