New layout is BS

Technodad

First off the outer areas of interest should be designated with operational tags (I.E. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta etc..) as they weren't just some pretty names and operational identification tags were necessary for outside territories I don't know because they're close to the base of fucking operations. Second, for us to go into a serious RP server there is still a lot of clowns wandering around with no real operational status or directives including no one asking fucking questions as to their directives or orders. (Sorry I'm getting real triggered.) Third, if this was a REAL military installation it would be defunded and disbanded for the activity within it because nothing as far as activity or operational status would indicate anything running like anything remotely close to a real base as I was fucking on one. Lastly, If this is going to be a serious RP server and I am being shot by a fucking piece of shit shiny who has no consequences to his stupid ass actions  he's getting his goddamn brains blown out of the back of his fucking head! (Fail RP my fucking ass!) Me or you. You fucking first!  Thanks for the vent. 

• Funny 4
  • Winner 4

shutuphomo.jpg

Gotta just chill out my guy, this ain't arma mil sim. This is Gmod, and of course there's going to be people just wandering around ESPECIALLY since the map just came out less than 3 days ago. If you want to go pulling rank on every little person that walks around to try and have fun in the game to make them go do something, that's your prerogative, and good luck with all that. People will RP when they want to RP, and as long as they aren't running around breaking character or breaking rules, leave them alone.

• Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Baxter said:

uuh

What happened to honorary ex staff

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

If you think the switch from semi-serious (even less than semi-serious imo) to SeriousRP is gonna be instant, then you're absolutely delusional. People don't change immediately, especially with how mingy/how often people would break character before. This is a change that's gonna take months to fully take effect. Also, new map just came out, of course people are gonna want to look around. 

TLDR: Chill the fuck out, change on the level that is currently being attempted takes time.

• Agree 1

For real I don't understand why you're whining about it when you can teach people all of the operational procedure, jargon etc. The best way to help the servers transition is to lead by example and teach the less knowledgeable folk the stuff they need to know to participate in RP Properly. 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 minute ago, Red said:

huh

huh

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

I, for one, actually think this new layout has a certain je ne sais quoi about it. I find it to be INCREDIBLY immersive and helps to entertain the good citizens of the venator

6 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I never had it, that wasn't a thing when I resigned from HA.

Damn that’s fucked up 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was