From 243 to 183 (Face Reveal also :D )

This is for all who in their lives start to feel uncomfortable with themselves and for me to show ya'll that you have to put mind and spirit into something and only you can help yourself, you have to push yourself and not rely on others to compliment or help you. If you know something is wrong with you and your friends tell you're perfectly fine, its good to listen to them but you must realize they're saying that not to hurt you but sometimes you have to kick your own ass to help yourself. Only you can better yourself in life for me it was my weight for you its whatever you can dare challenge.

20181104_180028.jpg

20181104_180035.jpg

20190804_103531.jpg

20190804_103535.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 6
  • Friendly 2

Great job man! I used to struggle with a lot of that stuff aswell in relation to my weight. Which really kicked me in the ass to help myself. I know how hard that shit is a pain to get rid of. Good shit!

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

bruh good shit dude stay with that mentality!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

Gooood work my boi. Keep it up :D

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

This is for all who in their lives start to feel uncomfortable with themselves and for me to show ya'll that you have to put mind and spirit into something and only you can help yourself, you have to push yourself and not rely on others to compliment or help you. If you know something is wrong with you and your friends tell you're perfectly fine, its good to listen to them but you must realize they're saying that not to hurt you but sometimes you have to kick your own ass to help yourself. Only you can better yourself in life for me it was my weight for you its whatever you can dare challenge.

20181104_180028.jpg

20181104_180035.jpg

20190804_103531.jpg

20190804_103535.jpg

Fatty

>,<

good stuff gettin fit.

must be the tube you play :pepelol:

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

since lucky our cutie be doin a face reveal i shall join , don't make fun because this, this was meant to be seen only by a special person, that person is my mother who gives me her milk

Yes, i dress like a white boi and yes i wear glasses, sometimes, it was meant for my "sister" though actually

Edited by Piff
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png