Main Discord

Rippo

Name of Suggestion: Discord Server

Description: Have a main discord server, on this you could have updates about the server, announcements of anything such as sales, server issues (which we just had and I had no clue I thought it was my connection xd) this way people know whats going on about the server, as well as able to talk to each other instead of Voice Chat or Regiment Discords... People say "there will be too many people it will cause lag" - No it won't.... I'm in discord servers with thousands of users in and theres no issues at all... Yes you'd probably need Discord Mods or Staff to make sure the chats clean, but it would be a really nice feature and I'm surprised it hasn't already been done, considering most servers have one and its pretty normal to have a main discord channel....

-I couldnt find a template for this kind of suggestion (unless I'm blind) so hopefully thats ok xd

This was already denied, we have a website and it works perfectly for updates. Our team speak we can spam our global chat. Said last time was that the discord would need to be administrated and that’s too much work for something we already have on a different platform.

Yes but looking at discord is easier than forum... plus if the forums is down the discord probably won't be.... Plus if your on your phone and you want to speak to people you gotta pay for team speak... you dont have to with discord...

and discord is far more user friendly

Edited by Rippo
14 minutes ago, Rippo said:

Yes but looking at discord is easier than forum... plus if the forums is down the discord probably won't be.... Plus if your on your phone and you want to speak to people you gotta pay for team speak... you dont have to with discord...

The same thing could be said about discord... If the discord is down, the forums probably won't be.

That and considering the fact that there are discords for every group on the server, so if you need to get in touch, you can with what we use currently.

Banned

A Synergy Discord would be toxic -1 this has been denied before and also Format

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

- 1 I agree with Bbstain this suggestion was already denied once. The the discord wIll be so toxic. I understand what you are saying but it’s really not needed. At the end of the day the founders/directors have the final say. 

• Funny 2

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

32 minutes ago, Rippo said:

Discord sacrifices an advanced permissions system and organization in exchange for user friendliness. Teamspeak allows for an in-depth configuration, setup, and customization which discord comes nowhere near.

I've only seen the forums go down a few times and every time it was resolved in less than 24 hours, and as people say it would be toxic and theres some people on this server i'd prefer only having to see them in-game.

-1 this has been suggested for about 4 times now ever since February. In theory its sounds good but in actuality it is a minge fest

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

21 hours ago, Rippo said:

never seen our forums go down in the 2 years i've been around, and i've been here another extra year from icefuse too, however those years may stop counting soon

bolt