Void

We're gonna rethink this, and Our squad lead will come out with a more refined suggestion for all of delta squad as a whole                                                                 

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE

-1 buy it it’s a perma weapon not something to be given out

Edit

After reading the changes my -1 still stands not a single person on the server get over 3 rockets not even squad leads there is no reason to get 3-5 thermal dets and then 15 rockets on top of that sorry chief but imo choose one or the other 

Edited by SmallJeff
read the changes
5 minutes ago, SmallJeff said:

-1 buy it it’s a perma weapon not something to be given out

They Can make it different than perma weapons just like when they gave Darman a bowcaster and just named it "Darman's bowcaster" But they buffed the bowcaster when in this case im asking them to nerf it..

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 You have asked that you need a Jetpack and everything 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

lmao -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

The RC rocket launcher thing is already 10 times better than the normal rocket launcher, having a better one seems real stupid. Also someone spamming rockets will be annoying, not saying you will but the scorch after you might.

If we use the only none legends lore on Delta, which is the game. I believe scorch was just good with bombs and liked them a lot. He didn't run around with a rocket launcher otherwise the game would be real easy.

I may be wrong with the lore, don't get salty I'd I'm slightly wrong 

RC is good enough  save up for the grenade launcher like I am saving up for the Advance flamethrower 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 I don’t see the issue

he literally is one job. It’s not he’s a damn full unit of clones askin for shit. If he got the rocket launcher I think it should have 5 shots, and grenade launcher should get imo my opinion 7. Just degrade the damage and it would work.

however I don’t agree he should get a damn jet pack. Where was that like ever lol out loud

Former: Liaison

big -1 bit to greedy there. No other scorch has really gone this wild with this shit. More ammo sure +1 to the ammo since it does state "He also had anti-armor shells strapped to his leg.". but as far as your own anti armor fat -1 he didn't have a special weapon and just because you use something more doesn't mean its inherently stronger then anyone else that uses it

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned

What gadget said -1

r4ymo.gif