Cooker model update

Natty

Name: 41stGC ELSS04 1SG Shooter

RP Rank: 1SG

Suggestion: I thought since cooker has a scar on his helmet he should have a grey eye and a red scar when the helmet is off/when the beret is on.  Also to add the Westar and Dual dc-17.

Implementation: Model update and guns

Lore: None

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Green Company Cooker

Slots: N/A

Pay: N/A

Description: Change Eye Colour to grey/white, add a red scar like anakin skywalker, and add westar dual dc-17 instead of Republic sniper and Republic sniper.

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu) models/player/gideon/greencompany/cooker/41stgc_cooker.mdl

Weapons:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) models/weapons/w_dc17.mdl, models/weapons/w_alphablaster.mdl

Other:

Edited by LOLUM
Banned

-1 Didnt follow format and its a lot of effort just to change 2 small things

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

I don’t think Cooker actually had a scar on his face it was just on the helmet. 

• Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

-1 this model is not needed but what is really needed is Tiplee and Tiplar models. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

Bruh this is a really small and easy change idk why a lot of y’all think this’ll be hard. If the man can find someone to do it and will pay for it outta his own pocket then it’s a +1 from me chief.

Also you don’t understand the amount of changes I have had done to the Null models it’s fucking crazy compared to a scar on someone’s face lmaoooo

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

56 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Bruh this is a really small and easy change idk why a lot of y’all think this’ll be hard. If the man can find someone to do it and will pay for it outta his own pocket then it’s a +1 from me chief.

Also you don’t understand the amount of changes I have had done to the Null models it’s fucking crazy compared to a scar on someone’s face lmaoooo

It’s more of the fact that there’s no lore supporting this, and suggestions for model changes have been shot down in the discord a lot of times as well.

-1 What sixta said

There’s just no need to change the model with no evidence of his face actually looking like that. It’s a great model leave it be. - Last Cooker       

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 It is a large scratch only on the visor but not actually on his face, there isn't any lore supporting this and also, hf paying for that to get done, good models are expensive. Even for small changes like this. I would know.