Gadget (temporarily) signing off...

So yeah, it's been a long run but I  need a long ass break from the server.

And yeah it's quite sudden but I just dont have the enthusiasm to get on.

I got life to sort out and other things I want to do and I can't if I'm doing this. I know this is short notice and all but some of you may have seen this coming. 

When ever I get on the server just complain about shit and get annoyed. I dont want to live like that and it's not why I joined the server.

@Snadvich you mentored me to Bacara and helped me pull GM out of the gutter.

@Matra OG Keller and the best second I could have had. I'm joining you in retirement.

@Qal WHEN YOU COMING BACK AS COLONEL. Best Marshal and, again, another great mentor.

@Starkiller (think that's you)  1v1 me on For Honour peasant. Hitokiri is broken and you know it.

@Faded You meme, but honest guy who helped me realise a lot of thing.

@Keller why the fuck is your name not Ramm on here? Any way, you have grown and lot and I hope you will keep doing so.

@Foe you can be a real bastard sometimes but you were my bastard.

@Knockout great bro, got a lot of potential, keep at it.

To the 21st in general.

This is not the end, someone will take my place and prove themselves, this is not a good bye forever, just the summer. Keep it real and keep it serious. 

@Dennis you keep sending me those dam anagram shit, imma break your knee caps.

And yeah, everyone else not the server who I didn't mention directly, good luck, have fun, dont be a cunt and dont burn the shop down while I'm gone.

This is CT-6476 captain Gadget, signing off for Mygeeto.

Oh yeah, @Dragon please deny or void my app, cheers.

Also I dont know if theres a template for this so

FUCK IT we'll do it live.

I'm just gonna clarify as some of you dense mother fuckers dont know what temporarily means apparently.

I WILL RETURN, AND I WILL STILL BE AROUND BUT I AINT DEALING WITH PEOPLES PROBLEMS.

Edited by Gadget
Clarification
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 5

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Oh fuck, I knew I forgot someone.

@Buuged | Thermite inactive XO, best of da best. When does RM come back?

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

This resignation has been DENIED 

Jk you where a BCMD to look up too hope to be as great as you one day.

STFU LOL BRB we have IDC we BTW I'm gonna need you to OMG

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

NOOOOO. WHY'D YA BREAK MY HEART LIKE THIS?  You were my greatest XO and probably the best friend I ever could've had for this server.  Ride on bud and I hope to see you soon.

P.S. If ya need someone for For Honor, I’m always down 

Edited by Snadvich
  • Friendly 1

@GadgetYou mother fucker, of course I hop on the forums to see this. How dare you

• Funny 2

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

o7 man. I've known you when you were I believe WO or something, back at August 2018. You're a chill and nice guy to talk to as well as a great roleplayer. Thank you for your service Gadget, good friend and an even better Bacara (even though I was never in GM I heard a lot of good stuff about you and I've seen the good you've done not only for GM but also the server). 

• Friendly 1