Ja’Baku’s Farewell

Well children it is time for me to go I still love playing on the server and being Ja’Baku and role playing with all of u has been really fun but I believe it is time for me to go for a little bit so good bye my Friends!

@Scribblesyour still my number one fan but if u fuck anymore Pokémon I’ll kill you

@SmallJeffI’m still better than u at Apex your welcome for carrying you

@Clank u went from a really cool Rping trando to a more homosexual white idk what happened after I stopped teaching u but do better than i did as a master or I’ll RKO u 

@Chop u have the most attractive EU voice NO HOMO 

@Scarecrow  So for helpin u in the 104th i want ten 20$ bills five 10$ bills forty-five 5$ bills and 20 cents just put it in the mail when u have a chance

@Joahim FREE bye bye diss track still maybe coming soon idk it is diss track season 

but to the rest of ya farewell have fun keep the server Alive and oh and 

@Metro more sith removal post on the forums I think we can actually c joah growing gray hair everytime u put it on there 

Oh and if u wanna play other games when I’m available my Xbox GT is Oh All Bro so just leave a msg of who it is so I’m not confused 

Edited by JaBaku

Oh what

o7 even though you insulted me every time you saw me

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner