Moros' Wolffe Resignation

Moros

Battalion: 104th Mechanized Assault

RP Name: Battalion Commander Wolffe

Date: 6/12/19

Reason: There are circumstances in my life that are no longer allowing me to be the BCMD that the 104th needs and deserves. I had big plans for the battalion and I'm quite sad that things could not turn out the way that I had first intended. My activity has been suffering, and as such I fear that some of my men have become disheartened. My first priority has always been the 104th above all else in the server and at this time I feel as though the best decision is to step down and make way for a new BCMD who has the time and ability to actively lead the 104th into the future. I'm happy with how far the battalion has come, and for the hardships we've faced and overcome in the relatively short time that I've been BCMD. 

Goodbyes: I'll still be around the server here and there. And I will always be there to assist the 104th with anything they need. 

I do have a few honourable mentions/thank you's, however:

@Scarecrow - My first and only BCMD. I'm glad that I can consider you a friend on this server. The countless hours we've spent playing together have been tons of fun. Thanks for everything!

@Slate - I miss the our good old days in the officer core, competing and joking all the time. You're one of the best friends I've made on this server. And I wish you luck with whatever comes your way.

@munchyVEVO - I know we've had our disagreements, and I know things didn't turn out quite the way that either of us would have liked. But the memories and the laughs we shared during our time in the battalion are something I'll always treasure. We need to play some games sometime pal.

@Wolfro - One of the wisest, friendliest, most reliable people I've known on this server. Your council and advice, as well as your friendship was always appreciated. I've missed talking with you buddy.

@Marion - Marion I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything that you've done for both me and the battalion. You're in the position of XO for a reason, and I have full faith in you and your ability to lead the 104th. I'll always be here to help you out, and of course to have a laugh or two.

@Xain - All I've gotta say is you're a great guy and you're going to do great work. Keep it up.

@Poe - Fuck you.

@Ratio - Fuck you. 

(Don't take it personally if I forgot you. You're all beautiful.)

On 6/13/2019 at 8:40 AM, Clank said:

o7 there goes the meanest but also the realest friend I've ever had. Told it like it was. Happy you're sticking around still just sad to see you gone from Wolffe soo soon.

Don't worry I'll still come around and attempt to roast you some more.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:27 AM, Skylur said:

o7 even tho we didn’t get a good bond and how we didn’t become true friends. But you will always have a impact in my life and you will always be counted as my friend

Likewise. But not to worry, I'll still be around!

An honorable thing to do, unfortunate that it came to it tho, but IRL stuff is always important, I hope you can come back to BCMD one day.

and as I always like to say in situations like these,

You resign a hero, Or live long enough to see yourself become inactive.

-  Ex-Senior Commander Joe

Thanks for all your hard work to your battalion!  ❤️❤️❤️ 

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

3 hours ago, Slate said:

@Moros Gonna miss yeah buddy.Thank you for everything you've done and all the help you've given me..i wish you the best of luck in your life and my pms are always open and wanna hear from you.

I’m definitely going to miss the good ole days of you and I powering through all the work that needed to be done together. I’ll always be around if you wanna have a chat!