Kronos Marshal Commander Applications.

Craigary

Steam Name: Kronos

RP Name: Kronos

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) : 17

Brigade you are applying for: The whole thing, everything 

Experience: I ate a fry off the floor at Wendy’s when I was 6.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?: Because I’m cute

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: Yes 

Availability: sometimes ig mostly won’t be on and won’t do anything 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: once I made someone laugh because I screamed really loud when I thought my mic was muted

Do you have a microphone?: idfk 

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: Kashyyyk

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?: make them quit bitching and be friends 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: duh 

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: sure but I’ll just get it again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

15 hours ago, Marvel said:

I like how people despise these now. Guys no more fun allowed in soma center! Take your low iq lookin ass somewhere else!

These are unoriginal there’s like at least one fake application every week and they aren’t even funny anymore

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png