I have regrets.

Draugr

I realize that I shouldn’t have posted this in the first place, even though it was a joke. I enjoyed having an OK reputation on here, however, if you want to dumb my post, do it. I need to learn from this anyway. 

Edited by [SR] Spear
I’m not even sure what to do at this point.

Sounds like someone got told no by an ARC man and decided to make an ANGR post

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management

What do you mean by ARC exactly? Their lore? The way they work on the server? The way they act? How they operate? There’s like no context to you disliking them.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Developer

How dare you offend my precious feelings in a way that cannot be taken back!

By the lord, I'll see you executed come sunrise tomorrow. Completely blasphemous! 

Banned

+100000

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned
Just now, justuscloud5 said:

It's because you couldn't pass leadership 

It did the objective successfully and saved my men

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I'm not tryna sound like a dick, BUT dont keep posting shit like this and then when people disagree with you then play the victim and say how you regret posting this and then change everything you said to make it seem everyone is bullying you. It seems like you may be bipolar just from spam center posts I have seen from (ironic). Just stick to your guns and have a back and forth dont do this.

So basically, why I think ARC is dumb, is the fact that in most cases, you’re going to training for stuff you already know. At least that's what I hear.  Sorry for calling ARC dumb, I hope I can get my reputation up again someday. 

4 minutes ago, [SR] Spear said:

So basically, why I think ARC is dumb, is the fact that in most cases, you’re going to training for stuff you already know. At least that's what I hear.  Sorry for calling ARC dumb, I hope I can get my reputation up again someday. 

The only thing you are getting trained in is "Weapons and tactics" and I doubt you know that since its based on real military shit, the other 2 are just testing you.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

28 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

The only thing you are getting trained in is "Weapons and tactics" and I doubt you know that since its based on real military shit, the other 2 are just testing you.

Me personally, no. Some other people, probably. 

If you already know the things in the training than you should be able to pass the trainings, easy as that. And bruh your rep is at -4 not above fucking -200,  you can easily go back to positive or neutral rep by not saying stupid shit and say something that people like /find funny/agree with.

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png