CWRP (Migo)'s Ban Appeal

KMOX4

RP Name/Steam Name:PVT Migo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:210154522
Date of Ban:6/2/19
Length of Ban:PERMA
Offense:L2AP,Minge,NITRP
Banned By:Dont Know
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:I had my ban appeal denined frist of all, so I took it like a man, And begin to wait it. Intil I was inform that the ban was made a Perma, Which not only upset me, but made me felt the ban was unjustifed. However they did tell me I was banned for the 4 bans and stuff, However I had some friends felt like I should've not been banned. So to provre my Image, I went over to Icefuse for a bit, To let off some steam, and there were some minges there, But I told them to stop. As they were acting like fools , I Have also takeing some time off gmod, to figure how to stop being like this, And to get unbanned form Synergy Roleplay, I always have like you guys. I know I have done stuff, I shoudn't have, But did, Most People think I am a Minge, But I try to inprove. But it didn't work, and I got banned, So I know I might be getting -1, But If I am unbanned, for the first few days I will remain as a CT. Acting like a moral Clone Tropper, So I can show people, Minges can change, They can Change indeed.
Evidence to support your claims:I am sorry for what I have done to this server, By Mingeing, Shooting up Debreif, And Being just a jerk to everyone that I got blacklisted form, I hope you can this real serious. As Minges can change, There not Minges for life. Also when I get on , I will get a mentor to help me.

Edited by KMOX4
Just needed to add a few cailms

+1 Hey bud, that was mature of you to ask the minges to stop. I think you should be allowed one more chance. But my man, you have to try your hardest to not mess it up because I am sure it will be your last chance.

My one recommendation or change you should make when you get on is the method you use to deal with people who agitate you, getting angry and causing a scene doesnt help and make you seem minge or annoying. Act calm, get staff or the appropriate person to you and go through the correct process. You have been doing okay its just a few mess ups. Ask a staff member to give you a tour and tell you the dos and don'ts on the base so you dont get arrested and banned again.

+1 but last try 

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

5 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

Well, It was the admins vote, But people seem like I can inprove. Peope can indeed.

No the thing is I personally talked to with 3 others admins about something and how you could change and not do certain things but you just go do it again 

Edited by Hawky

How many last chances do you need this is your second perma your lucky that the first time the directors didn't keep it a perma I understand you might want to be here but how many times do people have to have the talk of stop messing round sure you have disabilities and that is a shame but I do to lots of other members in the community do but there has been many a time where you've been let of harsh punishments because of that fact and how many times have you said I am going to stop minging then the next day or five minutes later you've gone back on that being sorry is nice and all but being sorry and then doing it again I'm not fully confident that you will not minge and I don't want to plus one just because 20th chance as anyone else with this kind of record would of been beaned hard and not got the chance.

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
1 minute ago, Scarecrow said:

How many last chances do you need this is your second perma your lucky that the first time the directors didn't keep it a perma I understand you might want to be here but how many times do people have to have the talk of stop messing round sure you have disabilities and that is a shame but I do to lots of other members in the community do but there has been many a time where you've been let of a harsh punishments because of that fact and how many times have you said I am going to stop mining then the next day or five minutes later you've gone back on that being sorry is nice and all but being sorry and then doing it again I'm not fully confident that you will not minge and I don't want to plus one just because 20th chance as anyone else with this kind of record would of been beaned hard and not got the chance.

I had some people talk to me, and they want me to get a mentor.

6 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

I had some people talk to me, and they want me to get a mentor.

You shouldn't need a mentor you should be able to look after yourself. As I know you are able to take care of yourself as you have shown in the past that you know when your about to do something right or wrong yet you do it anyway. What if they got you a mentor and they wernt on how would you act if they were not around? I am asking that saying because if they are not around would you go and minge round as they are not there watch over your or would you be able to not act like a minge were a mentor not present

Edited by Scarecrow
Had to updated that didn't think my point was clear enough
  • Agree 1
Just now, Hawky said:

I’m gonna be honest with you rn you should wait a month or 2 

We will see how this goes, If it's denined. Im go play icefuse for a bit, try not to act like minge there and come back in july or augest.

3 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

You shouldn't need a mentor you should be able to look after yourself as I know you can as you have shown that you know when your about to do something right or wrong yet you do it anyway and what if they got you a mentor and they wernt on how would you act if they were not around is that saying because they are not around you'd go and minge round or would you be able to not act like that were a mentor not present

Well, I think as long I can remember the things I did was stupid, and stupid things lead to bans, I will really take this suriousey.

4 bans and you only thought now "maybe I should change".

Nah, you've had enough chances.

You say you take the ban seriously, yet every other ban you didn't? What does that prove. If you've been banned 4+ times isn't that enough proof?

Also, migo you realize every time you react with a disagree or dumb for people that -1, it only makes you look worse :p.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

49 minutes ago, Rackarain said:

-1 NA B

May I might also add, Is I have some issues in real life, I lost my mom 2 years ago, And My dads just thought a battle with cancer, This Kind of put me into a meh mode, when stuff didnt go so well

6 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

May I might also add, Is I have some issues in real life, I lost my mom 2 years ago, And My dads just thought a battle with cancer, This Kind of put me into a meh mode, when stuff didnt go so well

Please don't be using their memory if that is true to try and get a ban lifted on garrys mod mate seriously because that only shows immaturity and just plainly rubs people the wrong way

• Agree 7
5 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

My condolences on your situation. But on the other side of the discussion. We all have our stories. I share similarities to yours. 

Now imagine someone in a situation as such playing the game to escape their real life tragedies and then someone comes along ruining it by mingeing or RDMing or just making it a poor experience.

Now their escape has become another issue.

Sometimes you have to look past your paragraph at the entire chapter.

1 minute ago, Runs with Apache said:

My condolences on your situation. But on the other side of the discussion. We all have our stories. I share similarities to yours. 

Now imagine someone in a situation as such playing the game to escape their real life tragedies and then someone comes along ruining it by mingeing or RDMing or just making it a poor experience.

Now their escape has become another issue.

Sometimes you have to look past your paragraph at the entire chapter.

I just don't want to be upset forever. I know I have 4 Bans, People can still change. Just Imagine Someone whos got 4 Bans, and is now A JEDI.

1 hour ago, KMOX4 said:

ok if thats true then its petty that your trying to use that as a excuse. im changing my vote

• Disagree 1

May I just add something, I Know I have upseted you guys, But we can always inprove, but you need to show it. I know everytime I have been proven, I messed it up, But If you take some time off, or just be on every day, dont beg to be unblacklisted, and try to act like a professional. Someone will say "Hey, I don't think this guys needs to be blacklisted anymore, I mean. People can change, As Long you stop screwing up, and being a jerk to everyone.

1 minute ago, traditional said:

Lmao, not everyone can improve. And you've clearly shown that you're unable to improve. -1

Come back in like 3 months when you might actually have changed.

Hosentley, You guys are giving me hope so, I am going to a diffent server for the summer, and see how it goes. Thanks guys. -1

Banned

Fat -1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 i have supported you in the past but yeah at this point you need to take a break. step away and go somewhere else server wise then try in the future after you have PROVED you have changed. not just claiming you are going to change.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

16 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

-1 i have supported you in the past but yeah at this point you need to take a break. step away and go somewhere else server wise then try in the future after you have PROVED you have changed. not just claiming you are going to change.

I am gonna go to icefuse for a bit, try to get to SGT

3 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

+1 HOW DARE U MONTY AFTER ALL THE CHANCES WE GIVE U - U DO THIS TO SOME1 LIKE THAT XD 

eh all I do is shoot one clip into the ground and in less than 10 seconds I am arrested for "shooting on defcon 5 & NIRP", plus no bail. But overall it is good that this server is serious rp.

On 6/6/2019 at 4:12 PM, KMOX4 said:

May I just add something, I Know I have upseted you guys, But we can always inprove, but you need to show it. I know everytime I have been proven, I messed it up, But If you take some time off, or just be on every day, dont beg to be unblacklisted, and try to act like a professional. Someone will say "Hey, I don't think this guys needs to be blacklisted anymore, I mean. People can change, As Long you stop screwing up, and being a jerk to everyone.

You've said this everytime, and now you're banned again 

• Agree 1

I understand you are upset, however, changing is hard. I think instead of posting countless appeals, show us you are willing to change by being patient. Arguing and constantly posting appeals aren't going to get you unbanned. You said before you were different, that you changed, but then you disrespected the 187th and were shooting people in the hallways, yelling, and whining. 187th has dealt and cleared away all the minges, and people who are mingy and we cannot allow someone who continues to minge, by RDMing, disrespecting players and staff into the battalion. In this post alone you have not shown that you are willing to change, by the way you take the feedback and criticism. I don't think it's fair to give only one person chances beyond chances. You were lucky that the staff showed empathy towards you, and gave you the chances you got, and you shouldn't take that for granted.