NEW KNIFE SUGGESTION

Luckyy

Banned

Ah yes, another knife suggestion.

• Agree 3

r4ymo.gif

+1 because you want it so bad to do 4 post on but have fun with it mate and good luck on Hunter

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

8 minutes ago, Zyner said:

How is the knife unusuable? It does like 800 damage.

Have to be perfectly still to even hit someone with hit, have to be an inch from them to even get a hit, this knife would allow for a less damage greater range attacker which would make using the knife better

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

Have to be perfectly still to even hit someone with hit, have to be an inch from them to even get a hit, this knife would allow for a less damage greater range attacker which would make using the knife better

To be fair honestly judging by the rules of the knife (only used to stealth kills etc) the knife is as it should be, it will 1 hit normal health clones the whole short range feature kinda prevents you using it in non stealth ways, I understand its not as good for sims and stuff but the knife was implemented for stealth kills primarily.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Well, my knife fights on outposts with my boys (not going to name the battalion(s) or names) proves the "very unusable" part wrong since we also flew around doing it. But if you really need it to be easier than it already is +1 I guess

Edited by Extinzion
  • Friendly 1

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

-1, really persistent about this knife thing, eh? 

Anyways, current knife is perfectly fine.

starting to think you’re a yandere anime chick.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 6/6/2019 at 3:34 AM, Nade Jones said:

To be fair honestly judging by the rules of the knife (only used to stealth kills etc) the knife is as it should be, it will 1 hit normal health clones the whole short range feature kinda prevents you using it in non stealth ways, I understand its not as good for sims and stuff but the knife was implemented for stealth kills primarily.

On 6/5/2019 at 9:46 PM, Zyner said:

How is the knife unusuable? It does like 800 damage.

I really see no point to this but, whatever, its your choice to have a less damage knife.

PENDING

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• 3 months later...