Adjust the Fly Boys

Pythin

Name: Pythin

RP Rank: RANCOR ARC RTL MSG Pythin| BO MO CPT Tythin

Suggestion:Fixing the Current JetPacks we have, or adding in this new one to replace it

Implementation: Just giving the old one a fix up, by touching up the bugs it causes, and making it better to fly, or by adding this new one in, and having it as the new Jetpack to use

Lore:Here is a nice video of StarKiller Yeeting Jet Troopers

The Jet trooper is at the very end, but you get the idea. They were real

Workshop content if applicable:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931376012 <--- Adding this in 
Or fixing up the current Jet Pack which will REQUIRE DEVELOPMENT
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

THIS IS THE JET PACK VIDEO I MADE

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

2 hours ago, traditional said:

+1, current jetpacks will 9/10 times lift you up about 10 centimetres then knock you back down

Thats because the Nurf to them and the lag alot of the time :-(

This have previously been denied due to the lag it puts on the server and is there  a video of the add-on anywhere so we can see how it will work

9 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Thats because the Nurf to them and the lag alot of the time 😞

This have previously been denied due to the lag it puts on the server and is there  a video of the add-on anywhere so we can see how it will work

I’ll make a steam video and show you guys later today 

54 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Thats because the Nurf to them and the lag alot of the time 😞

YES! +1. 

Jetpacks really suffered hard on the nerf, at times they can hardly get you where you need to go

Or at the very least go with my old suggestion and slightly up the current ones to somewhere between where they are now and where they were before.

Edited by Marion

+1 

Make it so if you press a keybind on your keyoard then it shoots you like 10 meters in the air. It's better for the server since it doesn't need to make you jump in the air fifty times... ;)

So my suggestion is that you can make diffrent keybinds with diffrent heights

19 hours ago, traditional said:

+1, current jetpacks will 9/10 times lift you up about 10 centimetres then knock you back down

OMG I hated  that even before they were nerfed. Sometimes when I was particularly laggy, I would fly up a few feet, then lag back to the ground which was annoying because I was trying to board and destroy frigates and was unable to >:(

+1

For all those people thinking a new jetpack will mean they will work. I'm sorry to say but you are stupid. The jets packs lag due to your input lag when the server is full and being pushed, mainly during events or if you look at a lot of people. The only way to fix that would be to upgrade the servers.

I'll +1 but I dont think it'll fix anything 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

13 hours ago, Gadget said:

For all those people thinking a new jetpack will mean they will work. I'm sorry to say but you are stupid. The jets packs lag due to your input lag when the server is full and being pushed, mainly during events or if you look at a lot of people. The only way to fix that would be to upgrade the servers.

I'll +1 but I dont think it'll fix anything 

Oi!

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

After further discussion we have concluded that this suggestion is going to be denied